Bent My First 60d Nail

bicio

Finally it went down, :D

not so slow as thought, i've tried for first a kinked one, it went down like a nail i bend usually :ohmy (3cm longer :happy )

After that i've tried other two nail (straight 60d) they went down too with some effort but now they're V shaped!! ;)

After many question, especially in the Live chat i wish to thanks all the guys who helped me to increase my bending technique/strength.

:bow

FIRST OF ALL

Many thanks to The Lord for my body, i hope to keep it well for many years!!

Many thanks to Dave!! He has sent to me his 60D and some grade5!!!

I've not enough word to explain my happyness, ah what a great day!! :tongue

THANKS TO ALL!!!!!!! :bow

There's no need to try and explain the feeling. Many of us know it exactly. :rock

Nice work on the 60D's. Weird how you can go from "can't do it" to "I bent 3" over one work out. It happens to a lot of benders. Confidence and technique. You'll only get better, just keep bending safe.

Congrats on the bending - the feel of that nail giving way under your hands is something!

Brett

Awesome work my friend. I know what you mean. No one in the real world understands, and words do not express. Only by sharing our accomplishments with like minded friends do we truly feel the relieved of the burden of our success. I know that were it not for having Eric close by to share with, I would go nuts with holding in my sheer joy at bending a new PR. ]

Great job.

L'amico caro è veramente un grande giorno per lei. Sono orgoglioso di ciò che lei ha fatto. Lei sono un benedetto con molto ed un meraviglioso . Prego che Dio lo farà uno dell'il più forte in tutta l'Italia. Sarà un grande giorno quando il sentiero del nostro vive la croce. Tenere su il lavoro duro il mio amico.

It was a great day!! :D

I've kinked also the grade5 in the same way i've kinked the 60d the first time....

it will fall, soon like the nail, i'll keep training on my regular nails maybe shorter and the grade5 will be mine!!

Bender: it was not only a workout beetween i can't/i can, it takes to me over a month but i'm proud in the same way.

If you think i've some friends more stronger than me who told to me:

"if you don't give up you'll injury yourself!!!!" :angry: i can't explain also the feelings i had when i've bent one of these in front of his face!!!! :whistel

Honestly i must say they were a "braced bents", is like the Terminator style

but my elbow (not my wrist/forearm) is touching the upper sideof my quads, near

the waist line and my wrist is free.

That's for prevent injury to my elbow. :rolleyes

every time i start to bend something harder my technique improves on the previous nail so i think when i'll bend a GRADE5 i'll bend unbraced a 60d,

is this a right thought? :blink

Big Steve: thanks friend for your italian words, it's cool to read italian on this forum :happy but here in Italy there are a lot of men stronger than me!!! < <

I'll try anyway but i can't bent underhand style yet!!! ;)

Dave: You said to me that nails are a little harder than a Blue Nail... i'm happy also for this reason!!

To all: Thanks for your direct/indirect advice, supports and the nice words. :rock