New Brookfield Videos

Guest Dave Bellomo

Guest Dave Bellomo
:rock Before anyone asks, NO, I don't make a dime off of John Brookfield's videos. That being said, check 'em out. As much as I'm into kettlebells John is still teaching me. He has a couple of kb flips great for the grip and coodination. He also did one on bending. Awesome. But then again what else can we expect from the gripmaster. Also, John will be at the Arnold with me . If anyone is going come see us.

Dave.... do you have a booth set up with John? Good job on the videos; I'll be getting them myself soon! :happy

Dave,

For some reason I recognize your name....

By any chance, are you located in Pennsylvania?

-Jedd-

Guest Dave Bellomo

Yes, I'm in Williamsport, PA. I have a small training facility here. Originally from NY. Also, John will be at my booth at the Arnold Classic. We are certifying COC #3 and #4. John has got some awesome strength feats lined up. I'll be doing my modest bit with some of my bigger kb's.

Dave, I'll see you and John there! I've got one of your Kb's, nice product! You must have been at AOBS because I played with your Kb's there, but I don't remember meeting you.

• 2 weeks later...
:rock John's newest video, the best of John Brookfield has a lot of the things he has done in the past and is an entertaining review of a lot of John's career. Check it out on www.samsonscroll.com, it just came out this week!