How Awesome Is This

dubthewonderscot

Ok, first off thanks to Kerbjr. You will see why.

You have to see the looks on my families face when I tell them that someone I've never met, bought some nails at a small hardware store in Missouri, we talked about them, and he has sent me three of them in the mail at his own expense. Why? So I can bend them. lol. I love the big "?" that forms over their heads. Only you guys would understand or appreciate it.

Kerbjr, thank you very much for taking the time to send those to me. I picked a fight with one of them yesterday afternoon and lost after I wounded him to 45 degrees. Then Eric Milfeld came over for a night of bending and after watching him finish off a particularly tough challenge bar I got a little feisty and grabbed another of the 60d's that you sent me. I had a good initial bend which is my second strong point. First being final crush down. My weakpoint is my second bend when I first shift to double overhand. Well, it stymied me again. But I stuck with it, and when I really tightened up with my first two fingers of my hands it just shot down and I finished him off. Boy, that felt awesome! Unwrapping that bad boy and seeing a 60 D nail! I figured it would be mid summer before I saw that. Granted, these are easy 60d's, but they are harder than a blue in my opinion.

Then Eric and I finished off the evening playing with my two new toys. A softball lift I made over the weekend. And then we took a stroll down the street with 200 pounds on my new farmers walk implements. Eric then loaded them up to 250 and gave it another whirl. The handles are 1.5 inches and they were quite a challenge.

Overall another successfull evening!

Thanks again

Great Job on those 60's Weldon, now that your confidence is up, the sky is the limit. I am just happy to have been part of your first 60D bend. Congrats bro.......Brett

To answer the post's title, that was VERY awesome Weldon! Your first 60D!

The grip contest to which Chris is referring is a three man contest we're having in early March. It's a start! ;)

Ryan, try buying several different 60's from various places, eventually you will find an easier variety. Dont consider it whimping out to look for an easier nail cause when you find them you can bend the crap out of them and make phenomonal gains....Brett

Great job, Weldon!