What Girpper Should I Get?

stingray

i own right now: #1, #2, #3, beef builder grand master.

which one should i get? the super master, the heavy grip 200, another #2, a #4? anyone know, im trying to close the #3 but i can only close the #2 with my right barely and not even with my left.

I'd just keep working on the #2 until you get consistent, then go for the super master.

stingray, try filing your #2 and see if you can close it. when you can close your filed two try incorporating strap holds. As you get stronger file your gripper some more and then try to do strapholds with the same amount of weight. Continue adding weight. With this type of progression you will close the gap on your next goal gripper which is probably the bbsm, and then the #3. Good luck

All these questions have been answered several times. Just use the search function. You will find all the information you need and more. I know because I did this to find in-between grippers.

Good luck!

-HH