Does Anyone Know How Much 50 Lb. Blobs Are

herc

OldGuy is right. If York still sells them you can get them from them. I have four but I'm keeping those. When I had 50s to sell I was getting rid of them for $0.70/lb. Blob Syndicate is always on the lookout though...

BC.

Shipping is what kills you.

I wonder if someone has tried putting a layer of books surrounded by a bunch of newspaper with the Blob in the middle, and tried shipping it as "book rate", which I've heard is a lot cheaper. :cool Well, it would just be my luck that I'd get arrested for some type of felony mail fraud if I tried that. ;)

I have 2 uncut 100 pound old Yorks, and may sell one of them when I get to the point where I have them hacksawed and am making some attempts to lift the Blob. Right now the 47.5 is barely getting off the ground about 1 out of every 10 attempts, so it may be a while.

I wonder if someone has tried putting a layer of books surrounded by a bunch of newspaper with the Blob in the middle, and tried shipping it as "book rate", which I've heard is a lot cheaper.  Well, it would just be my luck that I'd get arrested for some type of felony mail fraud if I tried that. 

Say that it's a bookend.

Say that it's a bookend.

:D LOL, that works for me, sounds legit! I'd consider it, but my dad is a retired mail carrier. :laugh

Does anyone know how much 50 lb. blobs are going for now?

How bad do you want one? They are EXPEN$IVE!! ;):D

According to the York distributor here in southern CA York no longer makes the solid DBs. Gorilla Hands and I were going to split a 100 and had it ordered. The order went unfulfilled for 2 months before we were told it was a discontinued item. So what I am saying is that the price just went WAY UP!!!!

PDA sells the blobette which is a hollow, loadable blob ($100, I think).

Mike M.