Easy 60d Nails

kerbjr

I finally found some easy 60D nails, by easy I mean equivilent to the blue IM. I have been to 20 different hardware stores and lumber yards, most dont even carry them. The ones I did find seemed close to a grade 5, some maybe even equal as I kink both about the same...Anyway the ones I could bend were way close to my max and killing my hands, but these new ones are really fun.. I expect to see some good increases in the next 2-3 weeks. And yes I bought the whole freakin bin, about 20 lbs worth....I guess what I am getiing at is look around it is worth the trouble...Brett

That's true, every store seems to have different stocks of 60d. Some store can order you different stocks than what they carry but then you have to buy 50lbs at a time. Not always the most efficient.

Sorry no brand name on them, I bought them from a small lumber yard in a small town, the box was long gone.......guy said that he had not sold any for quite awhile, except to the amish folk from time to time........strength on these boys vary more than most, some seem really easy and others a little hard....go figure...Brett

So how many did you end up getting from the bin? I'd be willing to buy some from you if you have enough to parcel out, if not, please feel no preassure to do so, I understand how hard it is to find good stock. Only asking if you got alot more than you might need.

thanks

Weldon

guy said that he had not sold any for quite awhile, except to the amish folk from time to time

Boy those Amish folks must have a strong grip to be bending 60ds, I wonder if any of them are gripboard members? :cool

The funny part is that it won't be long until you are lamenting the lack of hard 60d's and will be searching high and low for hard ones. :laugh

True so True

That will be a good day, hope your right and it comes soon.......Weldon I got about 20 pounds worth which probably correlates out to 130 0r so nails, but I share with my brother and 2 other fellows, otherwise I would gladly sell or even give you some. If you want 5-6 though shoot me an email via the board with your address and I will send you at least a few. I will check back with them in a couple of weeks to see if they get the same kind back in, and will let you know....Good one AP, made me laugh.....Brett

Edited by kerbjr