New Product - Again - Blob Simulator

John Beatty

Guys-

Came up with a plan for a loadable, adjustable blob simulator. I'll hopefully have the first one in 8 days (provided we're not at the hospital delivering our baby). It will be adjustable for width, curvature and weight. For those farmboys out there, it uses a two pieces of a quartered disc plate. I'll get pics up as soon as I can.

FAT BASTARD BARBELL CO

On a side note, did you hear about the Steel Price increases going on right now in the Steel industry?

Steel prices going through the roof....will probably see some price changes on 'toys'pretty soon.

Whatever became of the 'fractional plates' adjustable sledge hammer?

I could not find it on their site...which i might add is difficult to navigate-confusing- for those of us using 1997'technology.

Buy your toys before the s*$t hits the fan. :cry

A pair of 300lb dumbells is really gonna cost ya now ;)

I've enjoyed everything i've purchased from FBBC. If I didn't own so many blockweights already I'd buy this.

A pair of 300lb dumbells is really gonna cost ya now ;)

Does Josh Bigger know about this? Better tell him now, Tom!! :laugh:tongue

The blob simulator should be reasonably inexpensive. $30-$35 I'd guess. Thanks for all the positive comments on FBBC stuff, guys. I unfortunately heard about the steel price increases fron my steel supplier when I ordered a truck full of stuff last thurs. I hope to not raise prices, but I'm afraid a few items may go up - probably the "Crushers" & the Full length bars, they're the most expensive items for me to produce. I'll know on thurs when I drive over to pick the stuff up & get the invoice. That is if the shock doesn't kill me.....

That is a great price, I gotta start working on the old lady now...Lets see what holidays are coming up??????She is still peeved about all the bolts, nails, and cards I have been buying, so I got my work cut out for me.....Seriously though that is cheaper than my last block weight, let me know when you got a picture up....Brett