Looking For Second Hand Grippers...

mad about lifting

Hey Guys,

Judging by the response from my last post, I am seriously thinking of getting second hand grippers. Any one here would like to sell your Trainer, #1 and #2 ? Please let me know how old it is and what price yr selling at. Just to let you know, i will have to convert my local currency to USD ($1 = Rm 3.8). So, if you could drop the price by a buck or to, it would really help.

Thanks a lot!

Ash

used grippers are going to run you nearly as much money as new ones.

I would just buy them from ironmind (since you want T,#1,#2) but I would skip buying the trainer to save yourself some money. Even if you can't close the #1 at first, you should be able to work up to it quickly. I never bought a trainer and I'm happy about it.

Getting older grippers are very hard. It probably will cost you more to get old ones since they are valued more to most people. But good luck anyways. :)

On a forum with lots of grip fanatics. Yes.

But there has to be lots of grippers out there that aren't being used in the homes of people that got bored. Just like with any other training equipment.

But how to get hold of them is another matter...

Nils

check E-bay sometimes you'll find grippers there.

PDA is selling their grippers for pretty cheap right now.

-HH

if ironmind won't ship to wherever you live, have somebody here buy them for you and send them to you. you will have to pay extra shipping, but you will get your grippers.

I think you should be able to have ironmind ship directly to you

http://ironmind.com/orderinfo.shtml

Edited by ulgrim