JeffPeterson

Waiting till mid february to meet my witness.

I beleive Shane Larson and a guy who goes be Razorman. I would guess theres a few more though.

I beleive Shane Larson and a guy who goes be Razorman. I would guess theres a few more though.

Shane is Certified.

BC.

I just mean that the list would likly be much longer if everyone one who has closed one took the time to get certified.

I'm getting wittnessed by Ironman Japan at Feb 14th.

I hope I don't get nervous.

I got so nervous my hands were shaking, but I managed to close the gripper just in time. I think if I had waited any longer (during my visit at my witness) I would have failed. Being nervous is not to my favour...

Try and build the confidence at home - if you can close it at home, you can do it there as well!

If one thinks about it, considering having beaten and managed to closed the #3 it shouldn't be a problem beating your own nervousity, but for me that was almost tougher.

Wish you luck! Just go there and do it!

//Jim Gahnfelt

I just mean that the list would likly be much longer if everyone one who has closed one took the time to get certified.

I would say the list might get another 50+ closers.

I'm getting wittnessed by Ironman Japan at Feb 14th.

I hope I don't get nervous.

gotenmyoou best wishes to you in closing that gripper!! :D

i'm sure it will be a breeze for you, and let us all know about it!

stay strong! :rock

I'm trying to get some consistency. I closed it in Dec but had to take time off for tendonitis... i'm real close again!

Me to! Except it happened in November :angry:

I'm not closing mine with anything even resembling consistency. I closed it once in November. Once in December. And a questionable close in January. Not a good track record. Haven't been able to get it past 1/8" since...Eventually though I'll certify. I'm still not in any hurry, I'm enjoying the ride more than the destination right now. :D