Strong Arm Tactic Report

CMunger

Thanks for the excellent reporting guys espeically the personal point of views. Next best thinkg to being there I guess.

Congrats to all!!!!!

Jon@han

The first five I'm sure of.

1. Rob W.

2. Rob F.

3. Shane Larson

4. Jedd Johnson

5. Jeff Peterson

The next five are these people in some order. I Think.

6-10 Jeff B., Matt M., Gordon v., Matt Vanweele was 10

I don't have the score sheets in the boxes I brought home. I hope they're in Matt's trunk or Jeff B's gym. From memory, I believe that Jeff Bissonnette was 6th, Matt Makousky- 7th, Gordon Vizecky- 8th, Sam McMahon- 9th, and Matt Van Weele- 10th.

BC.

This contest was very well run and organized. Brian has done a great job in trying to help both promote and grow the sport of grip strength.

The contest for me was one that I thought going into it I would not do well. Turns out I finished beteer than I ever expected. (7th place) I believe I tied for 3rd place on the grippers closing one of the very difficult Elites. Plate pinching I did a lousy 165lbs I believe. Rolling Thunder ended up with 170lbs. On the final event bending, which I don't like very much I got a couple of PR's bent a yellow and got a blue down to a 45 degree.

Overall I want to thank everyone that helped and Brian Carlton for organizing this contest and his forth coming contests. I will still help and do what I can.

M2

I believe that Shane and Rob W. tied on the SE. Although if Rob W. would have tried the HE he would have slammed it shut. Then Rob F,Matt M. and Myself closed one of the elites.

I thought he closed something with his first, then the #25 (SE) on his second and failed on the #26 on his third, with the drama being that on the "3 attempt declare now" format, Rob W would have gotten 2nd unless he closed the (#27) 4 or Shane missed the #26, and Shane missed the 26.

They were tied for First Place going into the Bending. Rob W tied with Bissonette on Pinch (1.5) with Shane 3rd (3)?. Shane won RT (1), Rob W tied for second? w/ Bissonette (2.5)? So they had to have tied in Grippers (1.5 each), total of 5.5 each going into bending? Man, I'm getting a headache trying to figure this out, and I'm unsure of the non-winning placings.

I'll see if the score sheets are still at Jeff's facility in the morning, and if they are, I'll transfer them to a viewable web format so we can see everybody's results for sure.

Edited by CMunger

I can't remember the gripper name from memory, but I think that Shane did gripper 22, 24, and then failed on 26. Rob W. did 25, and then failed on 27 (#4) twice.

BC.

I stole and burned them in a evil plot to make everyone have to guess at what others did.

BC,

Wondering if you've found the sheets yet.

I definitely remember seeing them in some cardboard box on that table you were sitting by. In fact, I left Jeff Ford's cooler there right beside that box.

-Jedd-