A Little Failure, A Little Success!

EricMilfeld

Well, I gave the grd 8 another go today, but to no avail. Only an itsy bitsy kink. But I made up for it. On my first attempt with one of the 260's that arrived yesterday I succeeded with a full, hard fought bend. My utmost respect for you grd 8 demolishers!

It will fall soon, just keep up the good work. I am in similar sit with the grade 5, but the kinks keep getting bigger every week.......Brett

Cripes man, nice work! I'm going to wait until the planets are fully aligned and my biorhythms are right before I start fighting that 220k bar you sent me!

Thanks. I appreciate ya'll.

Brett, sounds like you're gonna nail that bolt any day now! ;)

Clay, judgin by your success with the 205 on your first try, I believe with a little fire in your eyes that 220 could have been all yours today!

No way - I can't seem to stay away from bending so it's like I'm in a constant state of fatigue! Damn this obsession!