Heavy Sports

Dan Cenidoza

I have them all. I bought them when I just got started to see if I would be interested in staying with it. I did not have many of the problems that others did (handles not set at the same depth) Mine were fine. They make great grippers to file for overcrushes (I have since bought the IM set). All of mine fit in between my IM grippers so it makes it easier to move up in strength.

I bought the entire set for $65.00 you can get the top 3 (200,250,300) for $40 at

HeavyGrips

Greg

I just got my Heavy Grip 200, 250, and 300 a couple of days ago. I'm very impressed with them. No slipping handles, no odd spring placement. And a nice even pull until it closes. No, I haven't closed my 300. Yet. The 200 was a fraction easier than my #2. The 250 was slightly harder than my hard #2. The 300 was definitely harder than my #3. All in all a nice set of stepping stones.

I agree that they are nice. They fill the gaps well. my 300 is a little easier then my easiest brothers easy three.

HEY Ladies, Jeff has a easy brother!! :rock

Ha ha, just kidding man, couldn't resist the temptation, it's been a long day. Just to keep this thread on track, I have the 250 and 300, my 250 is maybe a 2.3 and my 300 seems harder than my #3 and PDA .280. Ilove the 250, my 300 is like a few other's with a shallow set spring on the dogleg side, making the handle seem real 'long' on that side. Great price, I've considered buying another set just to file down.