Inbetween Grippers

kyle102887

hey guys can you guide me to some grippers so I don't waste my money (limited supply) I need at least one between the #1 and #2 and a couple between the #2 and #3 plus maybe just one or two between the #3 and the #4 (because I like to think way ahead) but anything you can tell me will be a big help( as long as it concerns the grippers) Thaks for your responses in advanced. :fear:whistel:rock

this is kinda related but I heard someone talking about a gripper called the WC what is it and how hard is it. :rock

Thanks and also is the RB Crusher 180 ip is that inbetween the #1 and #2 ?

I am thinking of getting the Rb 180, 210, 240 and the WT (just for collection)

it looks like that will run me ( my Mom) around 160 sterlings (or something like that) I don't know how much that costs in American. :rock

it looks like that will run me ( my Mom) around 160 sterlings (or something like that) I don't know how much that costs in American.

You may temper your enthusiasm when you actually run the currency conversion from £ (GBP) to $ (USD). Based on today's currency markets the £160 would cost you about $290. It is your (mom's) money but you will be able to obtain a much larger asortment of grippers from suppliers here in the US for that money.

are you telling the truth because I thought American currency was 2nd highest or 1st highest price!!!!!!!!!!!Damn :cry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats alot of money :yikes

I think he is full of it do you guy think so (I hope he is full of it) :cry

I would do some research before I told someone he was full of it. You might need some advise that person has later and they won't help you out.

I haven't looked up the conversion but that sounds right.

see I was being sarcastic i was realy hoping that he was wrong not calling him a liar

It's hard to pick up sarcasm while reading a post. Unfortunately saying things like that will give some people the impression that you are trying to be and A**hole.

On the grippers you are looking for try this link:

Weightlifters Warehouse

They have a large selection and the price will be more what you are looking for.

Thanks Man your a cool guy

by the way how do I order from them I can't click on the grippers

Go down the page further. They have an online order form to fill out or an 800 number you can call.

it looks like that will run me ( my Mom) around 160 sterlings (or something like that) I don't know how much that costs in American. :rock

You're ordering it from the UK, so you shouldn't be worrying about it.

If you order it from IronMind directly, the cost of the gripper is o.k., but the shipping to the UK is murder (or so I hear).

Chill out bro.... the ends justify the means.... you'll get the gripper and you'll love it! :D Besides, if you take good care of it - it will last for many years, so the cost is little compared to what you get!! ;)

Once Again the All Mighty British Pound Rules All !!!! :rock

The others are right about the conversion rate...according to a currency exchange site i looked at, 1 British Pound is equal to approximately 1.82 US Dollars.

On a side note, that took about 15 seconds to look up. It's amazing how much information the internet puts at one's fingertips.