Gripper Gauntlet!

Revtor

Holy cow guys ... :rock

lefty or righty.

three ply, construction, kevlar reinforced seams.

pre shaped leather handle "saddles" with interchangeable spacers.

three inch velcro wrist immobilizer strap.

bellowed knuckle joints for zero restriction of crush.

Has anyone else seen this, the new "Gripper Gauntlet"? I guess people are starting to take this grip thing seriously, now theres a gripper glove!! Like a bench shirt I guess? It claims to make training and certification easier by taking the strain from the wirst and skin, supporting the hands tendons and skeletal structure, and letting one really focus on "That critical last eighth"

$74.95!!

geez!!!!

~Steve

ps.. just kidding!!! but it may happen!???!?! :yikes

I suppose this would be a usefull tool for training as long as its banned in competition and record attempts , certs ect..

< <

ps.. just kidding!!! but it may happen!???!?!

Hey newbie.... you haven't been here long enough to pull off this kind of stunt! :angry:

Hey newbie.... you haven't been here long enough to pull off this kind of stunt!

I didn't realize you had to have a minimum # of posts before you could make a joke.

Why don't you email Wannagrip for a new rule to the gripboard:

"Rule #10 you must have at least 75 posts before you can make a joke or the thread will be locked." < <

Don't worry Rev, Sybersnott's just getting cranky in his old age :)

However, rule 10 could be "please use the search function in order to avoid repeating old jokes". And rest assured, I did search before I posted this :fear

hey, ive been here for a while...

I really have no idea how you guys rack up hundreds of posts...

anyway, .. the gripper glove was a funny idea I had to post it for y'all..

later

~Steve

hey, ive been here for a while...

I really have no idea how you guys rack up hundreds of posts...

anyway, .. the gripper glove was a funny idea I had to post it for y'all..

later

~Steve

It is an old joke on the gripboard.

Holy cow guys ... :rock

lefty or righty.

three ply, construction, kevlar reinforced seams.

pre shaped leather handle "saddles" with interchangeable spacers.

three inch velcro wrist immobilizer strap.

bellowed knuckle joints for zero restriction of crush.

Has anyone else seen this, the new "Gripper Gauntlet"? I guess people are starting to take this grip thing seriously, now theres a gripper glove!! Like a bench shirt I guess? It claims to make training and certification easier by taking the strain from the wirst and skin, supporting the hands tendons and skeletal structure, and letting one really focus on "That critical last eighth"

$74.95!!

geez!!!!

~Steve

Did you actually read this, mANVIL?? :blink

This guy should be writing science fiction for a living - that's what I'm talking about!! :angry::angry:

Its very detailed, you've got to give him that. Now the $74.95, does that include custom fitting and resizing and whatnot?

Also, its customary when posting this joke to mention how many spotters are required to either fit the glove on the hand or to open the hand so that the gripper can be placed inside... But its a good try, perhaps you could poke fun at how the glove is semi-independant like it can close the #1 without any hand in it or how it walks down the street 'thing' style or even what type of sandwiches it orders in nearby delis...

Yes snott i did read it, i just think you can be a bit more constructive in your criticism, the post:

Hey newbie.... you haven't been here long enough to pull off this kind of stunt!
just sounded very elitist.

Yes snott i did read it, i just think you can be a bit more constructive in your criticism, the post:
just sounded very elitist.

Show some respect for creator of the 24-hour grip hotline.

:D you tricked me for a second there :tongue