Fbbc Handles And Pinch Block

nArKeD

I have a full set of Fat Bastard Barbell Company handles. That means six dumbbell handles. 2 each of 2", 2.5", and 3". They accept Olympic plates and are top quality. I also have two pairs of Squeezers which I could be persauded to part with given sufficient "motivation". My pinch block is also possibly for sale. It has 13 extra plates. Making the pinch block adjustable to 5.5" or so wide. I am selling these because I need money but I don't need the cash enough to part with them at a ridiculously low price. Make offers in this thread or at through e-mail: narked@blarg.net

You can see the stuff at www.fatbastardbarbellco.com

Also... if I sell my handles I'll probably want to sell my olympic plates. If you're interested in some olympic plates with a wee bit of rust (I'll clean them up if you want) at 30 cents a pound in the Seattle area give me a message.

I live in IL and don't really knwo the going rate for all that how much you looking for also what kind of shippin are we talkin here?? I'm looking to gettin into grip also you have any pics??

Well a full set of DB's straight from John is 200 + shipping. Brute Strength's (cheapest place on the web) stuff is 25 bucks per DB so 6x25 = 150 and they charge 10 bucks shipping per handle. So the cheapest total you could get these for new is 210 shipped. The handles are quite light and would be quite cheap to ship (the more you buy the cheaper it is relatively). The pinch block and expansion plates are nearly 40 pounds in total and will likely be a little more. You can view all the stuff at the web-site I listed in my first post... But just for the hell of it I'll take pics and post em. 155+shipping will get you the full set them for sure (from me) Individual handles will be 27.50 each and sold in pairs (from me again). But I'm open to offers.

Edited by nArKeD