Fat Bastard!

Sausage Fingers

YES!!!!!!!! I received my 3" db's today. excellent quality db's and collars. these are really constructed well, heavt duty..... :rock does any buddy else have experience with there other products ? i would think there great. if your looking for thick barred equip. i would highly reccomend these db's. again this gear is of the highest qualiy and the customer service {john} is great too....... :mosher

I've got some 2.5 db's. My experience was excellent as well!

I have a 3' PDA Turk, and just received a pair of 2.5 inch 'bells from Lance at Brute Strength.

Both the PDA and Brute Strength 'bells are of the highest quality.

I have a full set of DB's 2 pairs of Squeezers and an adjustable pinch block. All top class stuff.

Narked-

Did you try that block at the full 5.5"? I couldn't even imagine it. I've got a decent pinch, but I could only get my fingertips on that whole thing & it weighed about 35lbs empty! Hope you're having fun with it.

John

Sorry to hear you are thinking of selling your stuff. Sucks to be short on loot. We're coming into a poor stretch with a new baby coming & my wife will be taking a 13 week unpaid leave.

I'd thought of the washer thing, too, but knowing grip people, figured the block of steel was more sought after.

• 3 weeks later...

How long does it take to get a response from FBB, usually? I sent an e-mail asking about their loadable sledge a couple of days ago, and I haven't gotten an answer back yet.

John is usually quick to reply. However, based upon his post above about a newborn, I would give him some serious lleeway in his response time.

I've gotta admit, the loadable sledge is an interesting piece of equipment. My big concern would be the collars though. I personally am partial to the collars Ivanko makes, but how well would they stand up used on this aparatus?

I'm not familiar with the Ivanko collars you speak of. John's "squeezer" colars are very heavy duty. I use them on a 2" leverage bar I use for club swinging exercises without fear.

He's THAT John? What's up with that? It did take me 3 days to respond & that's really slow for me on emails (I try to check twice daily). Sorry for the delay, Had to take the Slammer over to weigh it to get your exact postage rate.

Im not sure what the problem with John is. He as always been awesome to deal with and I cant wait to get some of his products which I have heard no complaints. His stuff is top quality and so is he. John I wouldnt worry about it! Keep up the good work!

Austin

Oh! No, I didn't mean it in a bad way at all. I just felt dumb for asking what the problem was when you're dealing with all this other stuff in your life. I had no idea that you were the one I was e-mailing.

No problem, I have been a bit slow lately with running the Snowman V, getting ready for the baby & restocking from the holiday rush. I was thinking - 3 days?....man. I'm a little itchy when I'm getting new toys, too...lol. Plus I've been selling out of some stuff so fast (to me anyway - I only keep 4-5 of most things in stock as the company is still pretty tiny). Glad to hear I didn't have an unsatisfied customer, that's all I worry sbout.

Nope. A pair of collars runs $17.50. If you get a pair (mix & match any size) of collars, I'll sell you 2 pairs of collars for $30.