Missing Link Ii

RiotGrip

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've posted any threads, and even longer since I started one. I've been busy with a lot of work and my training really went to crap. Anyway, I decided to get back into it, and what better way to do that than with a new grip toy. My fiance' bought me a Missing Link II from Sorinex for my birthday, and let me tell you it is awesome. I had my first real workout with it on Sunday and my thumbs are still on fire. This block is probably the closest thing to training with actual plates out there. Plus, it is four inches wide, which definitely makes it more challenging than thinner blocks and plates.

It did however, distress me to learn that Sorinex is no longer making this tool. I find this to be a real shame. I'm not sure if it was marketing, or cost of this tool, that caused it to not sell well, but it surely is not function. For those of you who have this pinch gripping block, you know what I mean. This block has several moving parts and you really have to fight to keep the weight from slipping. With its moving parts, it beats any solid pinch grip block hands down. Anyway, I look forward to training with this and my other grip tools to get back into the gripgame. It really is a shame that Sorinex is not selling the Missing Link II anymore, as it is truly a fine pinch grip tool. Congrats to all of you guys with your new and impressive feats.

Train hard,

Greg :)

Edited by RiotGrip