Inbetween Grippers

dannyboy

im looking for an inbetween gripper for inbetween the #1 and #2, and also an inbetween gripper for inbetween #2 and #3. i see alotta grippers out there. and dont wanna waste my money, and since i know you guys will have the answer for me, witch do you recomend? i looked at some sites and these were the best i found http://www.heavygrips.com/order.html

http://www.pluslbs.com/gripper.htm , and the one that i think is the best is

http://www.handgrippers.co.uk/ seems to have the best mid range inbetweeners

Super master. Grandmaster with handles slid down 1/8 inch. HG 300 and HG 250. RB 210. All these grippers are between the hardest 2 i've tried and the easiest 3 i've tried.

In between grippers are great! I've been saying this since I got my first grippers from Warren.

They're great for whatever your goals are. If you're working on the #2, no big deal. There's a big jump from the #1 to the #2. Took me months and I used a Master as an inbetween gripper.

A good selection of grippers can be a good alternative to a machine. Cheaper, and you buy one at a time to suit your needs. Furthermore, Warren will customize a gripper for you to meet your strength needs for only 30 bucks. Or you can get 'em dissembeled and JB weld/locktight those handles where you want 'em.

PDA's got 'em too. That should be everybody.

-HH

The Ivanko Supergripper. One gripper, a hundred different strength settings, and it costs less than a Beef Builder.

Super master. Grandmaster with handles slid down 1/8 inch. HG 300 and HG 250. RB 210. All these grippers are between the hardest 2 i've tried and the easiest 3 i've tried.

Would A Grand master with the handles at the standard spot still be easier than the three ?

• 2 weeks later...
The Ivanko Supergripper.  One gripper, a hundred different strength settings, and it costs less than a Beef Builder.

And it's my understanding that you can add more springs to the device if you are so inklined.

Hehe, I just made a pun. I must say it's a very gripping experience.

My grandmaster is just standard and it would be considered a hard 3. The BBSM is a great in between 2 and 3 gripper. I highly recommend that one.

I have a SM that falls right in between the #2's and #3's I have tried. That along with the elite are probably the two best in between grippers made.

HG250 & HG300, ebay has these grippers up for bid starting at $15. (Sold in pairs) Four different sets to bid on through 2-18-04.

What about the progression between the 3's and 4's? I haven't seen too much info on that compared to the 2-3 progression.

Jeff, you said the BB super elite is a good choice for inbetween the 3-4. Do you know roughly where it places in difficulty level? 1/4, 1/2 way, 3/4?? You also mentioned a custom gripper by W. Tetting.

Shane the elite has a .295 wire and the super elite has a .306. The #3 is a .281 and the #4 is a .312. If you have a specific idea for a gripper strength you could call Warren Tetting and have him make you a custom.

Need to find a gripper that's in-between the 2 and the 3.

sixgun

sixgun35703@yahoo.com

Need to find a gripper that's in-between the 2 and the 3.

sixgun

sixgun35703@yahoo.com

The Super Master. It seems like this question has been asked a 100 times. Try a search next time.

Shane the elite has a .295 wire and the super elite has a .306. The #3 is a .281 and the #4 is a .312. If you have a specific idea for a gripper strength you could call Warren Tetting and have him make you a custom.

That .006 difference (between BB SE & 4) is a b*tch!

That .006 difference (between BB SE & 4) is a b*tch!

Shane you may want to ask Warren to make you a real nasty elite. I know a guy who ordered one that was more like a 3.7 or easy #4. Warren can do anything you want to gripper strength wise so just let him know. It will be a extra 10 bucks for custom charges though. My advice is just buy some of the stock grippers. Chances are you'll get what you want. Also the wire size is a good indicator of a grippers strength but only one of the many factors that come into play as far as strength goes.