Mash Monster

anson

i've done a search and havn't had any luck, i was wondering how many pounds it takes to close the MM Elite? no info on the MM page either. i know it's harder than the #3...............also, where can you buy one?

Pounds?

Saying it is harder than a 3 is a misnomer. It's a test selected gripper that's harder than some 3's and easier than others. :)

The point being everyone who certifies is using the same gripper and you know when someone closes it what their crush level is really at.

Anson,

It's tough to say that a gripper is harder than the three. The grippers vary so much... I have had one particular three in my hand that is barely tougher than smitty's 2.

It is easiest to rate a gripper when comparing it with another gripper. For instance, Dave Morton, when he certified, drew a comparison to a gripper that was used at BFGS 1. I was there, so I now have an idea of it.

I hope I have helped by posting. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM or email me or call the Diesel Crew hotline below.

-Jedd-