Got My Heavy Grips

hooligan

I just got my HG 250 and 300. The 250 "feels like" a 2.5 or so, I am really close to mashing it, only a couple of weeks after getting my #2. The 300 sweep "feels like" a 3.1 or somewhere around there, at least compared to mine.

Just like everyone else that recieved Heavy Grips, I got one crappy one with a loose handle. Any suggestions on what substance to use to get the handle set again? I was thinking superglue, but I thought that I would see what everyone else uses...

Unfortunately, the loose handle is on my 2.5, which is the one that I want to train with most.

Edited by hooligan

I just got my HG 250 and 300. The 250 "feels like" a 2.5 or so, I am really close to mashing it, only a couple of weeks after getting my #2. The 300 sweep "feels like" a 3.1 or somewhere around there, at least compared to mine.

Just like everyone else that recieved Heavy Grips, I got one crappy one with a loose handle. Any suggestions on what substance to use to get the handle set again? I was thinking superglue, but I thought that I would see what everyone else uses...

Unfortunately, the loose handle is on my 2.5, which is the one that I want to train with most.

Negative on the Superglue!!! You want to use a product that requires

a cure time for the best results.

Any single type bonding agent will work fair. But if you want industrial

type strength a 2 part epoxy works the best. JB Weld is a good industrial

2 part mix. It is easily available at any major hardware store... Home Depot

Lowes, Ace ..

Follow directions explicitly and I feel you will find it to work great. As a matter

of fact Robert Baraban uses JB Weld to bond the RB Crushers

• 3 weeks later...