Ironmind Stacker

foggymountainmuscle

I've been eyeing the Ironmind Stacker ever since I saw it, other purchaces have taken priority over it though. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this is a worthy investment. I'm obsessed with wrist strength, even more so than hand and grip strength. How significant do you feel training with the stacker is for developing wrist strength?

It's one wrist training tool amongst many, but it's a good one. If you're obsessed about wrist strength then you'll probably enjoy adding it to your collection.

BC.

I use actual bricks for stack lifts, you have to work to balance them more. You can buy them for like .25 cents each and 6 or 7 is plenty to work with to start out. It was a real eye opener for me when I stacked 6 bricks on and couldn't even budge it.

I am just obsessed with making whatever equipment I can so that way my hard earned money can go towards the stuff that is hard to make at home.

Yes, I do use bricks, that's what got me to really love it. I'm wanting the stacker to take into the gym though, I live in a dorm. I can do 4 bricks! Only 5 more to go!

I thought about buying a stacker but it didn't look like it would be much different than a plate curl. I realize one doesn't curl the bricks/stacker but I thought the wrist muscles would be worked the same.