IT'S BEEN A FEW YEARS. A NEW 3.5 CERTIFIER TODAY!

Hubgeezer

Kinda blurry but looks good from here. He also went one step higher with that. For CTD+ you only need to close a 3. Baller move if you ask me.

Screenshot_20240501_173529_YouTube.jpg

• Like 6

A member sent me a PM, and unfortunately, I am going to have to make a confession, and disclose Top Secret Highly Confidential Information that may get me fired.

My post and the Headline were completely incorrect. The member told me that Nikita has already Certified on the 3.5. I did not know that. I was wrong. It was a Crushed to Dust Plus Certification, and he just happed to close a 3.5 in it, not a Number 3.

I did not know who Nikita was, his name, where he was from, etc. until it posted today.  My confession is that I was a judge on this. I guess the video was not on the IM news for you to view? It was a No-Brainer. To me it was one of the more dominant Certification videos I have seen to date. I have done some video judging, not much, as I don't immediately jump on the video fast enough. I have no idea, and have never asked,  "who" are other judges, never said a peep to anyone but RJS.  For the record, I think I reject more that I pass. I never shared that with anyone, and I didn't want to ask Cannon to remove the thread after I posted it.  So, that's it. This could be the last time I will ever serve as judge again. 

M. Hubgeezer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nikita is a monster. Plain and simple.

I know some people like to hate, but there's no denying he's one of the strongest grip athletes ever.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Hubgeezer said:

A member sent me a PM, and unfortunately, I am going to have to make a confession, and disclose Top Secret Highly Confidential Information that may get me fired.

My post and the Headline were completely incorrect. The member told me that Nikita has already Certified on the 3.5. I did not know that. I was wrong. It was a Crushed to Dust Plus Certification, and he just happed to close a 3.5 in it, not a Number 3.

I did not know who Nikita was, his name, where he was from, etc. until it posted today.  My confession is that I was a judge on this. I guess the video was not on the IM news for you to view? It was a No-Brainer. To me it was one of the more dominant Certification videos I have seen to date. I have done some video judging, not much, as I don't immediately jump on the video fast enough. I have no idea, and have never asked,  "who" are other judges, never said a peep to anyone but RJS.  For the record, I think I reject more that I pass. I never shared that with anyone, and I didn't want to ask Cannon to remove the thread after I posted it.  So, that's it. This could be the last time I will ever serve as judge again. 

M. Hubgeezer

Dude i think you are way too dramatic

2 hours ago, povmaciulis ARMLIFTING said:

Dude i think you are way too dramatic

There is a bit of satire in there.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2024 at 7:31 PM, Jared P said:

Nikita is a monster. Plain and simple.

I know some people like to hate, but there's no denying he's one of the strongest grip athletes ever.

Yup, agreed. I am a bit envious of him as he holds the world record on the GM 150 dynamometer, the Rolling Thunder pull up with weight (now surpassed by Chad Gustin) and I think some other grip events.

It seemed like he "struggled" with the pinch Hub the most. Interesting. I thought it was a little funny that he didn't have a second Ironmind loading pin ready to go. I was thinking when watching - what the hell are you doing throwing those weights around and expending unnecessary energy? 🙂

• Like 1