CPW Junior Grippers

Cannon

Hey Grip Nerds! 

You heard it here first. This is our one-time offering of these particular Junior Grippers. We acquired the parts from Wade at Gillingham High Performance. Then CPW assembled them and added a little of our own flair. One handle on each gripper is engraved with "CPW". Don't wait on these. There is a very limited number of sets and they are likely to become collectables! 

https://cannonpowerworks.com/products/cpw-junior-grippers

MAIN_fcdce511-231a-4065-a2bf-85e8a728725b_1024x1024.png?v=1714319341

SUPP2_1024x1024.png?v=1714319337

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Hey Grip Nerds! 

You heard it here first. This is our one-time offering of these particular Junior Grippers. We acquired the parts from Wade at Gillingham High Performance. Then CPW assembled them and added a little of our own flair. One handle on each gripper is engraved with "CPW". Don't wait on these. There is a very limited number of sets and they are likely to become collectables! 

https://cannonpowerworks.com/products/cpw-junior-grippers

MAIN_fcdce511-231a-4065-a2bf-85e8a728725b_1024x1024.png?v=1714319341

SUPP2_1024x1024.png?v=1714319337

The question is do I let my nephews use them?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

The question is do I let my nephews use them?

Let?! My kids will be forced to use these haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I have a set of them, and my kids love them.  I also like closing 2 or 3 of them at once. 🤪

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Instantly bought. Psyched! When about can kiddos first close these?

These are literally flying off the shelf right now. 

I'm not kidding, if you want to make sure you get a set, do not wait. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gabriel Tallent said:

When about can kiddos first close these?

Do you mean like what age? I think probably like 4-6yo for the green one. I think any kid that can get their hand around that one will close it. My teenage kids can close the Gold one fairly easily, but not necessarily just rep it out. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cannon said:

Do you mean like what age? I think probably like 4-6yo for the green one. I think any kid that can get their hand around that one will close it. My teenage kids can close the Gold one fairly easily, but not necessarily just rep it out. 

Great, thanks! I have a three year old and he’ll probably love these in 6months. We’re always at our wits end how to wear him out.

My youngest could close the green and red one when he was 4.  He is 5 now and is still working on the blue.  My 8 year old is a few mm off from the gold.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

That’s helpful! Fingers crossed. Our 3 year old is about the size of a five year old and loves to try out my Tin gripper and try and bend a few white nails so maybe he’ll be into it 

• Like 1

So these are for kids yes? I think i will start my kids from Ironmind Guide 

33 minutes ago, povmaciulis ARMLIFTING said:

So these are for kids yes? I think i will start my kids from Ironmind Guide 

The guide would be roughly equivalent to the black gripper, with this set you would have 3 levels below that to start with even younger kids. Really depends on the ages, for a teen and up these likely would be too easy 

19 minutes ago, Climber028 said:

The guide would be roughly equivalent to the black gripper, with this set you would have 3 levels below that to start with even younger kids. Really depends on the ages, for a teen and up these likely would be too easy 

Yea I dont have kids yet idk if i should buy these

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, povmaciulis ARMLIFTING said:

same, I’m hoping my nephews will show interest.

I hope to have kids but until then I’ll just keep practicing 

• Like 1

I think I am doing a huge financial mistake 

Screenshot_20240429_014641_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, povmaciulis ARMLIFTING said:

I think I am doing a huge financial mistake 

Screenshot_20240429_014641_Chrome.jpg

No your not!

Just now, Blacksmith513 said:

No your not!

When I earn 600 a month lol i think i will pass on junior grippers tho 🫠

29 minutes ago, povmaciulis ARMLIFTING said:

I think they are fun. I close them with 3 fingers and pretend I am Magnus Samuelson 

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Cannon said:

I think they are fun. I close them with 3 fingers and pretend I am Magnus Samuelson 

Lol your grippers are Magnus Samuelson in the gripper world

I was beyond excited to pick these up.  I have a 28 lb guide that my older daughter can close as a max effort, but not the younger one.  These should allow weights that let them warm up, have a max effort and a gripper to work towards.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Cannon said:

17 hours ago, dubyagrip said:

My youngest could close the green and red one when he was 4.  He is 5 now and is still working on the blue.  My 8 year old is a few mm off from the gold.

Yeah...my boy/girl twins are 7 and rep the red before closing the green a couple times.  Blue is where they currently end up.  The other day my oldest daughter (10) told me she's closing the black and pretty close on gold.  I didn't even know she was doing them when I wasn't around.

8 hours ago, TeamGupta said:

I was beyond excited to pick these up.  I have a 28 lb guide that my older daughter can close as a max effort, but not the younger one.  These should allow weights that let them warm up, have a max effort and a gripper to work towards.

I have an IronMind Guide rated at 27 RGC and Sport rated at 37.  But they're pretty wide for my kids.  These Junior Grippers are much more suited/scaled to them.  So even if the ratings overlap they were still a good investment to support their interest in grip.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, povmaciulis ARMLIFTING said:

Only 6 sets are left!

Only 2 left now. They were only posted 23 hours ago :pinch 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cannon said:

Only 2 left now. They were only posted 23 hours ago :pinch 

How many were to begin with?

Did anyone miss out on these but would like a set of 4 where the Blue gripper is missing? Hit me up with a PM. :flowers: