West vs East 12 - Devon, Levan, Kurdecha, Todd etc

Kashtan

56 minutes ago, Kashtan said:

Thank you sir

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CruxGripman said:

Thank you sir

You a welcome.

I watched the PPV, great matches all around.

I really thought Devon had the match after the stop in the center in Round 1. But Levan is simply too strong. He's a monster among mortals. And his endurance seems to have improved, making him even scarier.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jared P said:

I really thought Devon had the match after the stop in the center in Round 1. But Levan is simply too strong. He's a monster among mortals. And his endurance seems to have improved, making him even scarier.

win or lose I respect the heck out of Devon. 

Same goes for Levan. He is simply a monster. That’s all there is to it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jared P said:

Unfortunately I saw round 1 coming, Devon having 2 inch higher webbing when they only have 0.75 inch difference in etf is incredible. Levan "i lat drag to crack my own wrist, then i flop to warm up my wrist so i come back stronger round 2" Nattyshvili had no idea what was going on... "ummm my wrist not work, i cannot hammer curl? side pressure? Flop? Opana? Was funny to watch him maneuver through that. Kurdecha should've called out the canadian... now he will cut off both legs to meet 105kg and avoid Morozov Laletin Kurdecha...

• Like 3