Tribute to Mashmonster ladder and Warren Tetting

stranger

@tkovach724 spent what little free time he had to put together a tribute to the Mashmonster ladder and the grippers creator Warren Tetting. 

All editing was done by Todd, I just supplied a few clips that I happened to have saved to my phone (Dave Morton and Shane Larson) 

Also some clips from @ZRMMAThe Grip Show and @pancho_grip_lift Grip Sport Latino podcast. 

Hopefully you guys enjoy this and I'm looking forward to the new Mashmonster ladder!  

Ps. I'm sure this might belong in the Mashmonster forum but I just want it to get the attention it deserves.  If it gets moved, I understand.  

Edited by stranger
Typo
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Sorry I could not fit everyone into the video that I wanted to... It just was not possible and with limited time. But you are not forgotten! @strangerThank you so much brother for helping me out with this project!

Edited by tkovach724
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, stranger said:

@tkovach724 spent what little free time he had to put together a tribute to the Mashmonster ladder and the grippers creator Warren Tetting. 

All editing was done by Todd, I just supplied a few clips that I happened to have saved to my phone (Dave Morton and Shane Larson) 

Also some clips from @ZRMMAThe Grip Show and @pancho_grip_lift Grip Sport Latino podcast. 

Hopefully you guys enjoy this and I'm looking forward to the new Mashmonster ladder!  

Ps. I'm sure this might belong in the Mashmonster forum but I just want it to get the attention it deserves.  If it gets moved, I understand.  

2 minutes ago, tkovach724 said:

Sorry I could not fit everyone into the video t

hat I wanted to... It just was not possible and with limited time. But you are not forgotten! @strangerThank you so much brother for helping me out with this project!

I love it! Thanks for the mention brothers 💥⚓

• Like 3

Fantastic video Todd, you outdid yourself!!!

There’s the epilogue, and a close-up shot of the MM7 Paul Knight closed to kick off the video!

IMG_9691.jpeg

IMG_9689.jpeg

Edited by featsofalex
  • Like 6