Just got my golden grip shop grippers rated

povmaciulis ARMLIFTING

I just sent my golden grip shop grippers to Lithuanian Armlifting legend Tomas Miežlaiškis.

Results in kg and lbs:

Level 1 - 15,6 kg; 34 lbs (weak CoC Sport)

Level 2 - 22,7 kg; 50 lbs (weak Coc Trainer)

Level 3 - 30,5 kg; 67 lbs (CoC 0,5)

Level 4 - 41,3 kg; 91 lbs (strong CoC 1,5)

Level 5 - 48,2 kg; 106 lbs (CoC 2)

Level 6 - 65,5 kg; 144 lbs (CoC 3)

image.thumb.png.ec87058cff6c0850b98dca923c608190.png

• Like 6

That sounds a lot like Powerball, Heavy Grips, etc etc. The numbers tend to be landing in the same spots.

10 minutes ago, kurtwpg said:

That sounds a lot like Powerball, Heavy Grips, etc etc. The numbers tend to be landing in the same spots.

Hmmm, i heard these cheaper brands all use same chinese springs

2 minutes ago, povmaciulis ARMLIFTING said:

Hmmm, i heard these cheaper brands all use same chinese springs

I'm 99% sure someone here knows if this is the case for Golden Grips. I am not that person.

9 minutes ago, kurtwpg said:

All these grippers with black springs and 50lbs increments are basically the same grippers just with different colors and branding. So it shouldn't be a surprise that the ratings fit the Heavy Grips/Grip Genie data from CPW pretty well.

• Like 2

False advertising sucks.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, C8Myotome said:

Thats a very light set of grippers

I mean i still cant close a CoC 2 so its great for me. And for my gf coz she can only do lvl 1.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Irish Grip said:

False advertising sucks.

why false?

Wasnt level 1 supposed to be around 23kg and level 6 around 135kg on golden grip site.

18 minutes ago, povmaciulis ARMLIFTING said:

I mean i still cant close a CoC 2 so its great for me. And for my gf coz she can only do lvl 1.

That's perfect then. You've got 2 girlfriend grippers, 2 working grippers, and 2 goal grippers.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Irish Grip said:

Wasnt level 1 supposed to be around 23kg and level 6 around 135kg on golden grip site.

Well if you take a look at CoC site is the same exact thing. This is because the advertised values are not RGC values. They are not measured at the end of the gripper handle but in the middle.
image.png.c6ad0d27136923a6b6b55ce1228775de.pngimage.png.88d6380db4eaafd06a43f53f8afb243f.png

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Irish Grip said:

19 minutes ago, povmaciulis ARMLIFTING said:

That's perfect then. You've got 2 girlfriend grippers, 2 working grippers, and 2 goal grippers.

• Haha 1

Sorry about the weird quoting. First post I was trying to do got rejected because povmaciulis posted in the meantime.

2 minutes ago, kurtwpg said:

Sorry about the weird quoting. First post I was trying to do got rejected because povmaciulis posted in the meantime.

hmmm thats weird because i saw the post and reacted to it

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, povmaciulis ARMLIFTING said:

Well if you take a look at CoC site is the same exact thing. This is because the advertised values are not RGC values. They are not measured at the end of the gripper handle but in the middle.
image.png.c6ad0d27136923a6b6b55ce1228775de.pngimage.png.88d6380db4eaafd06a43f53f8afb243f.png

Cool, i see. and are you satisfied with the grippers or no?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Irish Grip said:

Cool, i see. and are you satisfied with the grippers or no?

Pretty much satisfied. Since I got them I finally managed to fully close CoC 1.5 MMS and also when i got them i couldnt close golden grip 4 but now I can.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, povmaciulis ARMLIFTING said:

Pretty much satisfied. Since I got them I finally managed to fully close CoC 1.5 MMS and also when i got them i couldnt close golden grip 4 but now I can.

Kind of wish I didn't keep buying my stuff in bit and pieces, but sometimes you don't know what you need until you know.

Yeah for sure. 👍