No anvil anvil training

SOCK BOY

I have a David Horne anvil in a comp I am doing. I need to train so thought I’d just purchase one but they are out of stock . Does anyone have any idea how I can train for this event without the kit ? 
thank you in advance . 

You can get the Little Big Horn from IM, but it's pretty expensive (+shipping) so first I would ask David/Elizabeth when the Hornetop will be back in stock. 

There are some cheaper alternatives to the Little Big Horn on Aliexpress like  this with moderate steepness, or this (steeper but more expensive) But again, I would start with double checking with DHWOG

Edited by matek

I don't think David and Elizabeth will be carrying the Hornetop anymore.. I asked over a year ago and that was the impression I got.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blacksmith513 said:

I don't think David and Elizabeth will be carrying the Hornetop anymore.. I asked over a year ago and that was the impression I got.

good to know

1 minute ago, matek said:

good to know

That being said, maybe if enough people  show interest and email them they would make a batch up.   Who knows?

It never hurts to ask.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Blacksmith513 said:

I messaged David the other day & he said Gods of Grip would be producing his kit in collaboration with him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, SOCK BOY said:

I messaged David the other day & he said Gods of Grip would be producing his kit in collaboration with him. 

That’s awesome to hear

• Like 3