Just a fun poll

povmaciulis ARMLIFTING

In a few months I will participate in Lithuanian Armlifting Championship and there will be 4 events: Ironmind Axle, Ironmind Rolling Thunder, Ironmind Little Big Thunder and Silver Bullet with CoC grippers. I would rate these 4 from best to worse like that:

1) Rolling thunder - I love rolling thunder because I can lift quite a lot and it does feel natural like carying a bag of groceries.

2) Silver Bullet - I love that I can do grippers wherever it is possible and I love them so this is basically an endurance test with grippers.

3) Little Big Horn - similar to Rolling Thunder as it is one handed lift but this one does not feel as natural.

4) Apollons Axle - my deadlift sux lol

What would your rankings look like?

Edited by povmaciulis ARMLIFTING
forgot to ask othe opinions
  • Like 3

Is there anyone in Lithuanian that can challenge Tomas Miezlaiskis? The guy is an incredible kettlebell sport athlete and has an impressive grip for a 50+ year old.

Edit: I guess LBH would be #1 and Rolling Thunder #4.

Edited by WorksinaPinch

Just now, WorksinaPinch said:

Is there anyone in Lithuanian that can challenge Tomas Miezlaiskis? The guy is an incredible kettlebell sport athlete and has an impressive grip for a 50+ year old.

Lol I was about to send my grippers to him to rate them. He usually wins in his weight category but in absolute category calculated by DOTS he doesnt win.

• Like 1

What's DOTS?  Some kind of bodyweight factor formula?

27 minutes ago, Jedd Johnson said:

What's DOTS?  Some kind of bodyweight factor formula?

Yea something like that

11 minutes ago, povmaciulis ARMLIFTING said:

Yea something like that

Gotta love when 97% of the body that has almost nothing to do with grip performance gets factored into a score.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1