Best place to get grippers in Europe?

povmaciulis ARMLIFTING

Hello everyone,

I would love to get some grippers like IMTUGs and Grip Genie set in Europe. Does anybody know the best place to get these? CPW has insane shipping prices for Europe unfortunately and does not have IMTUGS, while Rogue sells IMTUGs for 40 bucks a piece. Would like to know if there is good place to get some grippers in EU maybe ebay or something else. (I own a gripper set from goldengripshop but not rated).

Thanks in advance for replies :)

1 hour ago, povmaciulis ARMLIFTING said:

CPW has insane shipping prices for Europe unfortunately and does not have IMTUGS, while Rogue sells IMTUGs for 40 bucks a piece.

Thanks for the mention. :) 

Our insane prices are essentially carrier rates. We’re not really trying to make money on shipping and handling. Just something to cover packaging and some insurance. I would challenge you to beat our International shipping with any company sending the same stuff from the USA. 

You’re correct, though, we don’t have IMTUGs. They have proven to not be popular enough to carry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Cannon said:

Thanks for the mention. :) 

Our insane prices are essentially carrier rates. We’re not really trying to make money on shipping and handling. Just something to cover packaging and some insurance. I would challenge you to beat our International shipping with any company sending the same stuff from the USA. 

You’re correct, though, we don’t have IMTUGs. They have proven to not be popular enough to carry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Yes I know, international shipping prices are pain. I would love to acquire a set of your standard grippers though. Maybe I should try Shipzee, these guys basically buy stuff in USA and then ship it to me really cheaply.

There are two finnish companies who sell IMTUGs: Aminopörssi and Sportkraft. I've ordered grip stuff from both and I highly recommend them. Fast shipping, cheap prices and great customer service, especially from Sportkraft.

They also sell a whole bunch of Ironmind and other grip stuff, if you are interested.

https://www.aminoporssi.fi/products/imtug1-7-sormipuristin?_pos=1&_sid=e856b6157&_ss=r

https://sportkraft.net/tuote/ironmind-tug-sormigripperi/

Edited by Glitch
Added links

14 hours ago, povmaciulis ARMLIFTING said:

Hello everyone,

I would love to get some grippers like IMTUGs and Grip Genie set in Europe. Does anybody know the best place to get these? CPW has insane shipping prices for Europe unfortunately and does not have IMTUGS, while Rogue sells IMTUGs for 40 bucks a piece. Would like to know if there is good place to get some grippers in EU maybe ebay or something else. (I own a gripper set from goldengripshop but not rated).

Thanks in advance for replies :)

Is there a specific reason why you want grip genie? Because they're gonna be the same as your golden grip grippers.

Edited by EmilBB

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, EmilBB said:

Is there a specific reason why you want grip genie? Because they're gonna be the same as your golden grip grippers.

I love the colors lol and I believe grip genie grippers are harder because i almost close CoC 2 and golden grip 5 while grip genie 5 is around CoC 3 IIRC 

Edited by povmaciulis ARMLIFTING
Add more info
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, povmaciulis ARMLIFTING said:

I love the colors lol and I believe grip genie grippers are harder because i almost close CoC 2 and golden grip 5 while grip genie 5 is around CoC 3 IIRC 

The golden grip start lower but they're still using the same springs as grip genie, so the grip genie 5 is the same as the golden grip 6 for example. A lot of grip companies use the same "black" spring, so they only differ by name or colors. I'm pretty sure you can find some colorful grippers on amazon, they're gonna be much cheaper than grip genie too.

1 hour ago, povmaciulis ARMLIFTING said:

Grip Genie 5 is easy feels nothing like a coc 3. Ignore the rgc. The grippers have different spreads and handle sizes..they're not equivalent