Cold, chalkless Blobfather (Legacy 140) lift!

dubyagrip

I posted this in my log, but I thought more people might see and appreciate it here.

I was showing my neighbor my blobs since they were still in the garage.  I lifted it a couple of times.  The Shaw Blob (Legacy 150) isn't going to be far off.  I was shocked it came up so easily.  I've been grinding hard in preparation for some big pinch feats, and the work has definitely paid off.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, dubyagrip said:

I posted this in my log, but I thought more people might see and appreciate it here.

I was showing my neighbor my blobs since they were still in the garage.  I lifted it a couple of times.  The Shaw Blob (Legacy 150) isn't going to be far off.  I was shocked it came up so easily.  I've been grinding hard in preparation for some big pinch feats, and the work has definitely paid off.

That's insane man.

Chalkless, shoeless and over a concrete slab.....  That takes some real strength and balls. I've done enough concrete slabs its almost hard for me to watch🤣

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, dubyagrip said:

Dude that is AWESOME! You will lift the 150 blob this year for sure. Brian also did the blobzilla with his thumbs on the round side. Maybe that is the new challenge? But really, well done! :rock 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Dude that is AWESOME! You will lift the 150 blob this year for sure. Brian also did the blobzilla with his thumbs on the round side. Maybe that is the new challenge? But really, well done! :rock 

Yes, I'm working on the reverse grip with my legacy 120.  It feels close to coming up, but it would be a lot easier if i had a legacy 110 to train with, but i can't be spending more on blobs.  I also want to try and clean as many of them as i can.  Cleaning the blobzilla is on my list of goals this year. So, even though I might run out of blobs to lift, there's still plenty to do with them to keep me busy!

Thanks man

• Like 3