StrongHold 3!

Aroostook Barbell

Hey all.  Here is the unofficial heads up about this years StrongHold 3 competition!  Here is the date, place, and events.  I will finalize and make a proper post by next week, as well as a way to register.  Just want to give you all an opportunity to make plans, and start training. 

Saturday August 3rd at 11am. 
Fort Fairfield, Maine. 

Events:

Grippers (4 attempts).

2 hand Napalm’s Nightmare 2” (4 attempts)

Euro Pinch. (4 attempts)

Double key pinch 1” (4 attempts)

Medley

Again, a more finalized post to come.  
Feel free to ansk any questions you may have. 

There will be food, amenities, competitor T-shirts, swag bag (with usable items), trophies, and an outstanding atmosphere! Thank you to all in the past who have helped me make this a successful event, and I look forward to this year‘s as well! Thanks all!!!

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Aroostook Barbell said:

Hey all.  Here is the unofficial heads up about this years StrongHold 3 competition!  Here is the date, place, and events.  I will finalize and make a proper post by next week, as well as a way to register.  Just want to give you all an opportunity to make plans, and start training. 

Fort Fairfield, Maine. 

Events:

Grippers (4 attempts).

3x4 Saxon. 3” grip. (4 attempts)

Medley

There will be food, amenities, competitor T-shirts, swag bag (with usable items), trophies, and an outstanding atmosphere! Thank you to all in the past who have helped me make this a successful event, and I look forward to this year‘s as well! Thanks all!!!

I will be there!  This is right up my alley!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, dubyagrip said:

Yes!!!  Thanks brother!  Let me know if you need any help at all, or have any questions about amenities in the area. I know last year the guys reserved a sweet little cabin up here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aroostook Barbell said:

Fort Fairfield, Maine. 

Events:

Grippers (4 attempts).

Euro. (4 attempts)

Medley

• Like 1

Sorry guys.  I’m not sure why I wrote Saxon. Meant to write Euro for the main pinch. 😬 Forgive me. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Aroostook Barbell said:

Sorry guys.  I’m not sure why I wrote Saxon. Meant to write Euro for the main pinch. 😬 Forgive me. 

I modified it for you

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jedd Johnson said:

I modified it for you

Thanks Boss!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/22/2024 at 12:34 PM, dubyagrip said:

I just booked a cabin in Fort Fairfield for Anthony C and me.  It's got 3 bedrooms, two with double beds and one with two twins.  $520 total for 2 nights (might be a shade more for more people, but won't be as much as 600).  So there's room for one or two more; we are waiting on a couple guys to let us know if they are coming, but hey, snooze, lose.  So let me know if you want in on the lodging.

More importantly, please make sure you don't cut to the 83kg weight class, unless I manage to cut to 74kg, in which case go for it.

• Like 2