Stainless steel rolling handle currently on the market

matek

Are there any rolling handles currently on the market that have stainless steel handles? 

I don't really want plastic (just personal preference), and I live in a very humid country so plain carbon steel rusts super fast (I still like how FBBC Crushers look..).

I can't seem to find a stainless one, but maybe you guys can suggest a small shop or something. 

If there is none, I will either design my own, or just go with a painted/coated one like AASS's one-hand nightmare or GoG's Godlike handle. 

Not a fan of the plastic either. Is buying the FBBC Crusher and painting the handle an option?  Not sure how the texture would feel or how it would take chalk. 

AASS one hand nightmare would be great too though. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Blacksmith513 said:

Not a fan of the plastic either. Is buying the FBBC Crusher and painting the handle an option?  Not sure how the texture would feel or how it would take chalk. 

AASS one hand nightmare would be great too though. 

Yeah the whole point of the Crusher would be that it's raw steel.

I agree, if painted, then the one hand nightmare looks like a good option.

8 hours ago, Edgerunner said:

You can check out this Rolling Handle from Nemesis Grips (Canadian company), he offers a fantastic service.

https://nemesisgrips.ca/products/rolling-handles-interchangeable-various-diameters

Thanks for the recommendation, those things look great! And then the fact they have an option with ball bearings is promising. That should roll like there's no tomorrow.
Have you ever tried other rolling handles, and if yes, how do they compare? 
Unfortunately, for me the shipping cost is almost the same as the price of the product. But I will still think about it. 

12 minutes ago, C8Myotome said:

I know titan makes a metal rolling handle but I forgot what material it is 

Thanks, it's coated steel just like the one hand nightmare, godlike handle, or the nemesis handle. 

9 hours ago, matek said:

Thanks for the recommendation, those things look great! And then the fact they have an option with ball bearings is promising. That should roll like there's no tomorrow.
Have you ever tried other rolling handles, and if yes, how do they compare? 

To be honest I’m fairly new into this sport, got into it a few weeks ago looking for new ways to improve my grip for heavy deadlifts. So far mostly doing fat grips and pinch blocks, but will definetly be adding a rolling handle implement to my collection in the next few weeks.

From Nemesis I had two pinch blocks made, the guy behind the company is so passionate about what he does that he offer free customization. He hand paints them free of charge and the results are quite amazing. For the pinch blocks I ordered I asked for anime characters, on one I asked that he paints Ainz from the Overlord anime and on the other I asked for an « Attack on Titan » theme. 
I should be getting them this week, Nemesis told me they finished them and that they look great, really curious to see what the final result is gonna be like!

If anyone is interested I’ll be happy to post a picture of it 😊

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Edgerunner said:

To be honest I’m fairly new into this sport, got into it a few weeks ago looking for new ways to improve my grip for heavy deadlifts. So far mostly doing fat grips and pinch blocks, but will definetly be adding a rolling handle implement to my collection in the next few weeks.

From Nemesis I had two pinch blocks made, the guy behind the company is so passionate about what he does that he offer free customization. He hand paints them free of charge and the results are quite amazing. For the pinch blocks I ordered I asked for anime characters, on one I asked that he paints Ainz from the Overlord anime and on the other I asked for an « Attack on Titan » theme. 
I should be getting them this week, Nemesis told me they finished them and that they look great, really curious to see what the final result is gonna be like!

If anyone is interested I’ll be happy to post a picture of it 😊

Sure man, I'm interested. This is the best place to nerd out about grip implements anyway :). 

Good luck with your grip journey!

• Like 1

Good morning everyone!

As promised here is a picture from the two pinch blocks (2” and 3”) I ordered from Nemesis Grips. Both have been customized / hand painted as I requested with characters from anime.

The art is great and make these pieces unique, I’m really looking forward to train with them. Will most certainly order other implements such as a rolling handle in a near future.

C2D80BFC-CB61-48FD-B56D-15CE9A89AAC9.jpeg

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, Edgerunner said:

Good morning everyone!

As promised here is a picture from the two pinch blocks (2” and 3”) I ordered from Nemesis Grips. Both have been customized / hand painted as I requested with characters from anime.

The art is great and make these pieces unique, I’m really looking forward to train with them. Will most certainly order other implements such as a rolling handle in a near future.

C2D80BFC-CB61-48FD-B56D-15CE9A89AAC9.jpeg

Those are too beautiful to even use.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Busa said:

Thanks, that looks really good. 

Unfortunately they don't ship where I live. But I might reach out to them. 

Must be a generic one as found on a Dutch site as well : armwrestling.shop

If going the steel path Baraban have very thick paint on them or the plastic type ones country crush are better than the generic one that Grip Genie sell as they have no bearings to rust.

• Like 2

On 2/24/2024 at 3:32 AM, Busa said:

Must be a generic one as found on a Dutch site as well : armwrestling.shop

If going the steel path Baraban have very thick paint on them or the plastic type ones country crush are better than the generic one that Grip Genie sell as they have no bearings to rust.

Thanks a lot! And their shipping fees are not bad at all!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hit up Luke at Arm Assassin.

maybe he could make you a custom one? he made a few custom things for me. Real Great dude.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Delan Halmat said:

Hit up Luke at Arm Assassin.

maybe he could make you a custom one? he made a few custom things for me. Real Great dude.

Thanks for the advice, I didn't know he does custom stuff per request

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, matek said:

Thanks for the advice, I didn't know he does custom stuff per request

Sure, no problem buddy!
Yeah man I had him make me an andrews axle (2 3/8”) and a inch trainer. As well as requesting none of the paint he uses. Just bare steel.

• Like 1