The GripBoard and Grip Community! The Future is Bright!

Bill Piche

I just wanted to make this post to thank @Cannon for taking over the reins of the GripBoard. He has done a phenomenal job and has already improved and brought this forum to a new level.  I am super happy to see this and there is much more to come!  I am super excited to see what Matt has in store for this community, especially the new MashMonster certification!  

With that said, please remember that this forum still rises and falls based on you the members.  Cannon Power Works is a very small niche business.  This means the forum needs support from you the members to make it viable for decades to come.  Matt has done a spectacular job of enabling this very easily with some new very cool benefits for those who donate to the GripBoard.

Please consider supporting the GripBoard (link below) and helping enable all the ideas (he shared a bunch with me before he took over!) Matt has that will lead to growing the grip community!  

Thanks, everyone!

https://www.gripboard.com/subscriptions/

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

I'm in!  Thanks to both you for establishing and Cannon for continuing the "glue" of the grip community.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Vinnie said:

I'm in!  Thanks to both you for establishing and Cannon for continuing the "glue" of the grip community.

I 2nd this.

• Like 3

A passing of the torch moment. I’m getting teary. Pass the puffs please. 

• Haha 2

A couple questions, how soon after becoming a Contributor Level 3 should we expect to be able to utilize the rewards? Specifically the eBook from Diesel Crew and the 10% coupon from Cannon's site.  Also regarding that coupon, is it a "one-time use" or is it a coupon we can use multiple times throughout the year?  I'm happy to contribute to the board either way, I was just curious about these perks in particular.  Thanks!

@Cannon is on top of things. He's very quick to provide your ebook of choice and the CPW coupon. For me it was the same day or the next day, I can't remember. It's a one-time use coupon.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, liftyzig said:

A couple questions, how soon after becoming a Contributor Level 3 should we expect to be able to utilize the rewards? Specifically the eBook from Diesel Crew and the 10% coupon from Cannon's site.  Also regarding that coupon, is it a "one-time use" or is it a coupon we can use multiple times throughout the year?  I'm happy to contribute to the board either way, I was just curious about these perks in particular.  Thanks!

Immediately or close.

Some stuff happens automatically by group such as access to the marketplace and “can see reactions” access. 

When anyone contributes I reach out to them personally with a “thank you”, the discount code, and their desired eBook. I process these manually and do them as soon as time allows. 

The discount code is one-time use. It really becomes a sideways way that Cannon PowerWorks is still sponsoring the GripBoard. Because you might subscribe at $20 which stays with the board no matter what, but the discount code could have you saving more than $20 at CPW. So it’s a way for me to kind of leverage CPW sales for GripBoard support if that makes sense. 

• Like 3