Gods of Grip bending stock

Delan Halmat

Anyone ever try out the Gods of Grip bending stock?

See a lot of steel benders talking about or posting videos of bend stock by EatChalkGetBig, Horrido, BSC.

But nothing about GoG.

if you have tried their stock please let me know how you liked it and which stock you got. Thanks!

Welcome! It's nice to see your bending and guitaring on Insta. GoG is great stuff from the UK. The shiny stuff is stainless steel - brutal bending material. I've done a few of those pieces and also the Black Series Gofannon bar, which was a lot of fun and posted to my YouTube.

Since they were gifted from a friend, I didn't get the cert card, but at some point I'd like to put in some certifications there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Haven't done any of their Black Series CRS bars but I've certified on both the 5 and 5.5 star bars. They're stainless steel and pretty tough to finish off. Idk their specific ratings but based on feel and similar rated steel on ECGB I'd estimate the 5 star is around 490lbs and the 5.5 star is around 625lbs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks fellas appreciate the kind words and insight on the GoG. Definitely will have to give it a try.
Trying to get my name on some certifications alongside you bending monsters! 💪🏽