Joe Musselwhite

deadgrip

I’ve asked this multiple times over the years in various sub forums here with no response. I don’t think anyone knows. It looks like he last visited in 2018.

I was secretly hoping he might pop up around the Mash Monster auction. 

Edited by DoctorOfCrush
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, DoctorOfCrush said:

I’ve asked this multiple times over the years in various sub forums here with no response. I don’t think anyone knows. It looks like he last visited in 2018.

I was secretly hoping he might pop up around the Mash Monster auction. 

that’s crazy… somebody knows..  eh he didn’t need the MMs lol

38 minutes ago, deadgrip said:

Anyone know what @mightyjoe has been up to??  Hopefully not having a yard sale lol..  anybody speak with him?

Try reaching out to him on FB. Or his son Kody. About 1 or 2 years ago he (Joe) wrote to me on YouTube (in Larry Wheels video) about a troll who was harassing everyone and even me on my YT account. He said he knew that guy. I think he is doing well. But FB is your best bet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Try reaching out to him on FB. Or his son Kody. About 1 or 2 years ago he (Joe) wrote to me on YouTube (in Larry Wheels video) about a troll who was harassing everyone and even me on my YT account. He said he knew that guy. I think he is doing well. But FB is your best bet.

I'm glad someone has atleast had contact with him more recently than 2018. He's one of those guys that stood out in a good way in the community and I've always found it surprising that he hasn't been back on the board more recently given his clear love of grip and armwrestling.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HandsMcHanderson said:

I'm glad someone has atleast had contact with him more recently than 2018. He's one of those guys that stood out in a good way in the community and I've always found it surprising that he hasn't been back on the board more recently given his clear love of grip and armwrestling.

I agree— I was just watching his collection videos from years ago on his YouTube channel… he’s showing me grippers I still haven’t seen haha..

that’s why I’m so curious about where he’s been.. has he moved away from grip?  The collector that had everything and nothing else to add?  maybe got bored?  Maybe life changed up?  Who knows..  I’m curious…

• Like 1