Country Crush Raptor handle

maidenfan

These are the best rotating handle on the market from a versatility/money standpoint.  I actually sold a full set a year or two ago here.  Regret it. 

I put a bit more thought into my needs (versatility) and picked up another set.  

The big difference  between these and most handles is you can change the grips, vs buying new handles.  They offer all sorts. 

What I did is pick up a length of 3/4” pvc (1” OD) and it turned the handle into my go-to.  Now will accept all of the “fat grip” rubber handles offered (and still rotates).  I have most of them. 

Even better is it allows rotation with the popular “arm wrestling” handles as well. Regular cheap D-Handles won’t work for big hands like mine

Not sure if the vid will link, but here are some pictures. 

PS: they’re are sending me some 4” and offset 4” handles for it (excited about those)

IMG_5160.jpeg

IMG_5162.jpeg

IMG_5164.jpeg

IMG_5165.jpeg

IMG_5166.jpeg

IMG_5167.jpeg

IMG_5168.jpeg

IMG_5169.jpeg

Edited by maidenfan
  • Like 6

I feel like Morgan is a plant from Big Grip sent to get me to buy more equipment . . . . 🤣

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, DoctorOfCrush said:

I feel like Morgan is a plant from Big Grip sent to get me to buy more equipment . . . . 🤣

should’ve seen my old gym

8 minutes ago, maidenfan said:

should’ve seen my old gym

Wish I could have!

15 hours ago, maidenfan said:

These are the best rotating handle on the market from a versatility/money standpoint.  I actually sold a full set a year or two ago here.  Regret it. 

I put a bit more thought into my needs (versatility) and picked up another set.  

The big difference  between these and most handles is you can change the grips, vs buying new handles.  They offer all sorts. 

What I did is pick up a length of 3/4” pvc (1” OD) and it turned the handle into my go-to.  Now will accept all of the “fat grip” rubber handles offered (and still rotates).  I have most of them. 

Even better is it allows rotation with the popular “arm wrestling” handles as well. Regular cheap D-Handles won’t work for big hands like mine

Not sure if the vid will link, but here are some pictures. 

PS: they’re are sending me some 4” and offset 4” handles for it (excited about those)

IMG_5160.jpeg

IMG_5162.jpeg

IMG_5164.jpeg

IMG_5165.jpeg

IMG_5166.jpeg

IMG_5167.jpeg

IMG_5168.jpeg

IMG_5169.jpeg

Doood!  I’m doing that.  Be right back!!! 🤣

• 1 month later...

Country crush seems to be a versatile handle, ive only heard good things about it. nice set up there.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2024 at 7:38 PM, DoctorOfCrush said:

Wish I could have!

A bit unorganized, but a 24’ x 24’ shop where I said, “F it” and ordered 10k worth of EliteFTS (Williams Strength) stuff.  The time and my OCD projects that happened there were outstanding.  100lb sandbag one arm C&J 😂

Edited by maidenfan
  • Like 1

On 2/2/2024 at 7:38 PM, DoctorOfCrush said:

Wish I could have!

One of my crazier projects 😂.  Slosh pipes were all in the rage so I wanted to make one.  Everyone said get some 4” pvc and go to town.  I’m like, 4” is for puss$&s and went 6” x 10’.  Thing was 90+lbs of moving water 😂 

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, maidenfan said:

One of my crazier projects 😂.  Slosh pipes were all in the rage so I wanted to make one.  Everyone said get some 4” pvc and go to town.  I’m like, 4” is for puss$&s and went 6” x 10’.  Thing was 90+lbs of moving water 😂 

That's one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I gotta make one this summer.

On 3/13/2024 at 6:22 PM, Irish Grip said:

Country crush seems to be a versatile handle, ive only heard good things about it. nice set up there.

Just now, Blacksmith513 said:

That's one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I gotta make one this summer.

Just be aware that you’ll never use it and have to store it somewhere lol.  Will kick your butt, though. 

• Like 1

The key is being around a bunch of like-minded brothers.  Hopefully most are reasonable and keep you in check 😂

Discipline and love are where it’s at, IMO.  The internet will tell you otherwise, but I’ll never believe the hype. 

• Like 2