John Brookfield Going For Bending Record

br765

I saw this update on Ironmind's ticker.

Ironmind Update

At the going rate of new feats of grip strength this year I expect someone to be rolling up an aircraft carrier by the end of the year! :laugh

Wow would love to see that feat.. Hmmm Pinehearst not far from here.

Congrats again to Big Steve and Pat on their recent accomplishments with

the red nails!!!!! Awesome work guys!!!!

15 minutes?? Is that a typo? For scrolling 100 yards of bar!?

From what I read - the challenge is to take these long lengths of steel and bend and bend and bend them until they fit into a suitcase, which is similar to one of his previous records.

I'd much rather see Brookfield bend a cut Red or do something similar. He does to many endurence related feats, which there isn't anything wrong with. I would just like to see more of the other from him.

I know we all have 100 feet of 5/8" steel at home, so we can all try and see what time it takes us. You know, just to put it in perspective. :)

That's amazing. I'd like to be there.

Brookfield is a stage performer. He tries to do something impressive here, something that looks cool in front of people and cameras. To the average man, who cares about what a cut red nail is? How many can tell or care about the difference between a red and a blue nail?

John works really hard on all his feats. He is for real, you would have to spend some time with him and find out what a real - no - flash type person he is. Don't judge a book by its cover. I know him personally and he does what he says he will do.