A few new pieces from Arm Assassin

maidenfan

Thumb blaster - great idea and easily made (all of this stuff is)

Slide-on gripper pinch handles for my Vulcan gripper

Terminator Wrench (2 3/8”).  I bought a cheap wrist wrench off Amazon for almost the price of this one.  Way to go - Wrist wrenches are the bomb for wrist curls

IMG_4585.jpeg

IMG_4586.jpeg

IMG_4591.jpeg

IMG_4588.jpeg

IMG_4587.jpeg

Edited by maidenfan
  • Like 7

Interesting that you used transmission chains on the wrist wrench. Any noticeable difference from the typical webbing ones?

Cool stuff!

Edited by Slipshod
  • Like 2

On 1/22/2024 at 5:52 PM, Slipshod said:

Interesting that you used transmission chains on the wrist wrench. Any noticeable difference from the typical webbing ones?

Cool stuff!

Probably a style thing on their part (Arm Assassin).  I prefer tubular webbing, though. 

It keeps the handle perpendicular to the load, webbing allows a little bit of movement in either direction but roller chain has almost no lateral movement. It's really noticeable when using either of the offset holes moreso than the center hole

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/22/2024 at 10:32 PM, maidenfan said:

Thumb blaster - great idea and easily made (all of this stuff is)

Slide-on gripper pinch handles for my Vulcan gripper

Terminator Wrench (2 3/8”).  I bought a cheap wrist wrench off Amazon for almost the price of this one.  Way to go - Wrist wrenches are the bomb for wrist curls

IMG_4585.jpeg

IMG_4586.jpeg

IMG_4591.jpeg

IMG_4588.jpeg

IMG_4587.jpeg

I have the wrist wrench ordered from arm assassin, and just got the vulcan in the mail today. Hows the thumb blaster.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Irish Grip said:

I have the wrist wrench ordered from arm assassin, and just got the vulcan in the mail today. Hows the thumb blaster.

It works well, but if I did it all over again I’d buy the “rolling thumber” from Nemesis. Get the 1.75” as that seems to be the standard for records. 

IMG_6809.png

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, maidenfan said:

It works well, but if I did it all over again I’d buy the “rolling thumber” from Nemesis. Get the 1.75” as that seems to be the standard for records. 

IMG_6809.png

Nemesis grips, just hearing of these now. Have you tried the thumber?

The thumber is tough.  They are well crafted and take chalk well.  I managed 35 pounds on it.  For comparison, I did 48 pounds on the Ironmind Block.