Ben Weilder's Gripper

PumptheBrachs

I got something in the mail today.  "Ben Weilder's Gripper."  Anyone played with or own one of these?

benweildersgripper.jpg

• Like 4

I just noticed I did not spell his name correctly.  Canucks: please forgive a kangaroo rider.

That's cool looking but I'd imagine it could pinch your skin. How does it feel in the hands? 

Playing with it a little I have suffered no pinching.  It feels okay, not great.  You could probably get a similar effect from some balled up socks.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I had one of those at my house as a kid, it's fun, it's mostly a thing to fidget around.

The main issue is just that they rust up from the metal covering being scratched off from friction over time, otherwise they are quite fun

It looks like a slinky and gripper had a kid 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, PumptheBrachs said:

Anyone played with or own one of these?

Yeah and didn't find a way to make that thing useful in my training. Squeezing socks or a T-shirt is way more productive. It's useless for a doorstep or a paperweight. Maybe kids can play with it but I don't know.

Yep I have one sitting on the shelf in the gym. Just some fun grip tool from the past.

image.jpg

• Like 1