WV Sports Expo Grip Challenge 4/6/2024

Dmabbott1995

Howdy all, this is Trey Abbott coming to ya with my first comp that I am hosting.  I'll be trying to host more grip contest in WV on the western side of the State near I-77 .  The first contest that I will be holding will be at this event on April 6th, 2024.  Sadly this is the same day as Nationals, but it was only weekend this venue would allow for this event.  It will be running alongside with a NASA powerlifting event the same day.  So if you wanna somehow compete in Powerlifting and do a grip contest your more than welcome.  Then on April 7th, 2024, there will be a strongman contest with a armwrestling tournament running alongside with it.  I am still working out the time it will start and the lifts with the event coordinator.  But once I get a answer, I will be posting on here and on my social medias.  

393 George Kostas Dr,

Logan, WV 25601

Time: TBA

Lifts:

1. TBA

2. TBA 

3. TBA

4. TBA

If you have any questions, thoughts, concerns, would like to join, or angry comments, just shoot me a message or respond to this post.  Thank you!

Grabbed the link for the next newsletter.

When you decide events, if you can't edit your post, let me know and I'll take care of it.