Coc Grippers In The U.s.a

stephen aish

i recently viewed some coc grippers for only $14.95 but when i emailed the company about U.K. delivery i was told the range were being discontinued.

with the amount of grippers sold to the members of this website i am hoping someone has located a nice little store without the usual overheads that can offer either coc or RB grippers at a competitive price?

i am sure this thread can benefit everyone in locating a supplier for our continued addiction :D

for some reason U.S.A came out U.s.a :blink ??

thanks everyone for your time and help

stephen

Edited by stephen aish

I imagine all gripper manufacturers will significantly discount "large" orders. So, form a pool of potential customers. Let one of them buy a bunch of grippers of one model. Then distribute goods and collect checks from pool members. E.g. how many of you would buy a BB "SA", "SM", or "E" , say for $13.00 +S&H each (I'm just guessing a wholesale price for quantity purchase.)? I'll bet there are a few dozen from this board for each model, since these models fall between CoCs! Even with the double hit on shipping, it might work out ... the primary shipment should be relatively inexpensive when normalized to a single gripper. Heck the distribution might not cost a second S&H, since it could take place at a "grip convention" of some sort.

thanks guys

im still hopeful-what of, i dont know, but im hopeful :D

the difference between US and UK is crazy-at the moment the dollar is nearly 2 to the pound (1.85) but shipping and import taxes really kill it over here :angry:

ironminds current price of $19.95 works out at £10.80 per gripper but when they arrive and the "extras" find their way to your wallet they amazingly work out around £25 !

i need to find a long-distance relative that lives across the street from them ;)

stephen

i bought my coc grippers in a store here in canada called fitness warehouse, cost me $57 canadian a piece though :( but its worth it

thanks guys

im still hopeful-what of, i dont know, but im hopeful :D

the difference between US and UK is crazy-at the moment the dollar is nearly 2 to the pound (1.85) but shipping and import taxes really kill it over here :angry:

ironminds current price of $19.95 works out at £10.80 per gripper but when they arrive and the "extras" find their way to your wallet they amazingly work out around £25 !

i need to find a long-distance relative that lives across the street from them ;)

stephen

You can probably get out of the import taxes by having them sent to someone you trust in the US, then he can declare them as a gift and remail them to you. I've done this for a friend of mine who lives in France...

I feel the pain of international shipping as well :(

19.95 + 17.00 US = $61 of my money!! :ohmy

But Ive had a generous offer when the time comes to get another gripper, A member of the board will purchase and send the #3 to me :rock:D

which Im guessing will probably cut maybe half the price off.

Good Luck

Ray