Anyone Willing To Sell #1 And/or #2?

Ray Hansford

Wondering if any body has any #1 or #2's that are gathering dust, or are just too easy now? :inno

Ordering from IM is easy and will do if I have to, it's just that 19.95 per gripper + $17 shipping fee, and to convert NZ money to US= double for me! :cry

so to get a #1 and #2 would cost me at least $125. :(

I thought I would see if anyone had a gripper they were willing to part with to help get me started,(I'm dying to start some real training).

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Thanks

Ray

Ray,

At the moment I don't think it's as bad as you think it is. I'm in Australia and at the moment our dollar is doing well against the US, here's a good site for converting btw http://www.rubicon.com/passport/currency/currency.html.

So, at the moment it would cost $73.50 AUD to get both grippers sent out. Your dollar isn't too far off ours is it? Probly cost you $90 or something.

I feel your pain tho, my 4 IM grippers cost me $200 when I bought them, and my 2 RB crushers cost $130!

Jeff

Thanks for the website Jeff, you were right it's going to cost about $85-$90 for both, so I'm just gonna order them from IM. :rock

Can't wait to start real training, I plan to crush the #3 in 1 year! ( Hence "crusher2005")

Thanks Jeff ( you might be my witness one day, as I'm sure theres no one over here to do it) :yikes

Ray

That is ridiculous

All you have to do is send someone on the gripboard the money

Have them buy the grippers for you

And then send them to you in the mail

hey crusher2005, that's way too damn much cash for a couple grippers, if you want to send me the money for the grippers and shiping i'll order them for you and then send you the grippers. my grippers have gotten to me in one week from IM. if you're interested just send me a PM.

Thanks Anson, But I've already ordered them from IM. :blush

When it comes time to get the #3 I will take you up on your kind offer. :)

Thanks

Ray