Heaviest hand grippers by weight?

IzzyGrasp

IMG_3439.thumb.jpeg.3a561fcd3a65542d231b8eb15f654a61.jpeg

I have this Robert Baraban hand gripper that weighs far more than the usual hand gripper, and it got me thinking—what are some of you guys’ heaviest hand grippers by weight? Do you have any that are made of heavier materials in your collection? 
I would be very curious to see or hear about them! 
IMG_3440.thumb.jpeg.017d7ec16936a10cda9e2185a7fe0c1a.jpeg

IMG_3441.thumb.jpeg.19bab6e782b4871063e3310e022bdb89.jpeg

IMG_3442.thumb.jpeg.16d8451858b7c42c1e240fc0e813bcda.jpeg
RB300N

• Like 3

That was a cool RB to see. I don’t recall ever seeing another one with steel handles like that. 

Someone has a custom gripper that was made with handles which were cut off of York dumbbells. I think @anwnate donated the handles. I’ll see if I can dig up that thread. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cannon said:

@Douglas Carney looks like you had the same York handle idea. You ever make the gripper? 

No...  @slazbob got me thinking about the possibility, but that pair of handles is still sitting in my basement.  Never did anything with them.

34 minutes ago, Cannon said:

That was a cool RB to see. I don’t recall ever seeing another one with steel handles like that. 

Someone has a custom gripper that was made with handles which were cut off of York dumbbells. I think @anwnate donated the handles. I’ll see if I can dig up that thread. 

IMG20231215215121.jpg

• Like 7

That is an awesome looking gripper.  Literally one of a kind.  Thanks for posting pics.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Douglas Carney said:

That is an awesome looking gripper.  Literally one of a kind.  Thanks for posting pics.

Pretty sure Andrew (Pantke) made a number of them as contest trophies.  So while not quite one of a kind...I gotta admit it feels epic in the hand. This particular one was sent to me as a TY for the handle donations.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cannon said:

How much does it weigh!? Like 5-6 lbs I’m guessing. 

Feels heavy...but only 2.4 lbs (scroll up for pic).

Here's that thread...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cannon said:

Yeah it really has a cool feel to it! I’d love to close it someday. It’s quite a bit beyond me. lol 

5 hours ago, anwnate said:

IMG_20231215_215804.thumb.jpg.d3c6579192aa3fb9b666ecf5a9090a22.jpg

Wow! That is one heavy gripper. It looks insanely cool! 

HG500 just over 2 lbs. The 400 weighs exactly 2 lbs but nothing else I have is even close

20231216_133917.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

It's not going to win the award for the heaviest but it's definitely one of the rarest (and reasonably heavy) so thought I'd post

20240103_210253.thumb.jpg.d41f106917cacc6ceaf050281d4f7ba4.jpg

AtomGripz Tri Band matte Gun Metal (Steel), weighs in at 498 grams/1.1 lbs. Havent had it rated obviously, and never used chalk with it. Probably about a 2 in RGC, but with the smooth handle you really need to be pretty much TNS on the CoC 2.5 to do a CCS with it

• Like 4