GM 150 Dynamometer information.

mcalpine1986

I have a few questions about the GM150 Dynamometer from Grippermania in Russia if anyone could help me as I was thinking of buying one.

I do know that they use PayPal and DHL worldwide for shipping so they can still ship worldwide depsite russian sanctions due to the war. 

Firstly Does anyone know the cost of the GM 150? There is no price on the website. 

Also any rough cost of shipping and the country you live in would be helpful if you have bought one.

And lastly I've noticed that the newest model they have got rid of the Knurling on the handles and now use a hammertone looking paint which they say holds chalk well. What are anyone's thoughts on that, Can painted handles really hold chalk that well? 

Edited by mcalpine1986
  • Like 2

I got one shipped to the US using PayPal for 150+50=200 total about a few months ago. No knurling, you don't really need chalk on the handles the handles aren't going to go anywhere.

• Thanks 1

I'm not 100% sure I thought its not so much the item leaving Russia more it getting in the UK that's the problem have not tried so could be wrong.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, C8Myotome said:

I got one shipped to the US using PayPal for 150+50=200 total about a few months ago. No knurling, you don't really need chalk on the handles the handles aren't going to go anywhere.

Thank you. 

That would work out about £160 for me. It would be a cool grip toy to have. Would you say the build quality Is good? 

5 minutes ago, Busa said:

I'm not 100% sure I thought its not so much the item leaving Russia more it getting in the UK that's the problem have not tried so could be wrong.

I don't think it should be a problem. If they can be delivered to the USA I don't see why we couldn't get them here to England. 

36 minutes ago, mcalpine1986 said:

Thank you. 

That would work out about £160 for me. It would be a cool grip toy to have. Would you say the build quality Is good? 

Dude I'm not a sales rep for them. It's very clear what it is in pictures and videos. Either buy one or don't buy one

32 minutes ago, C8Myotome said:

Dude I'm not a sales rep for them. It's very clear what it is in pictures and videos. Either buy one or don't buy one

That just makes your opinion even more valuable, since that means you're not biased and you have experience with it.

• Like 2

Message Vano on Telegram, he'll give you all of the information. You can pay via PayPal, and to my knowledge should have no problem receiving it in the UK.

I just purchased a version 5.0 GM150 from someone here on the board. It's great, but only versions 6.1 and later have the updated scale that records and saves the max result, which I wasn't aware of prior.

I've only squeezed it a few times so far, but I think it's worth the purchase. It provides an additional - and more exact - way to track progress, and provides the added challenge and fun of moving up the GM150 records leaderboard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, C8Myotome said:

Thats incredibly helpful, thank you so much.

52 minutes ago, Jared P said:

Message Vano on Telegram, he'll give you all of the information. You can pay via PayPal, and to my knowledge should have no problem receiving it in the UK.

I just purchased a version 5.0 GM150 from someone here on the board. It's great, but only versions 6.1 and later have the updated scale that records and saves the max result, which I wasn't aware of prior.

I've only squeezed it a few times so far, but I think it's worth the purchase. It provides an additional - and more exact - way to track progress, and provides the added challenge and fun of moving up the GM150 records leaderboard.

Im not on telegram but will message him on his site. Thank you for the info and feedback on it, I appreciate that. It will be a cool grip gadget to own. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, steeve tremblay said:

Carl definitely does at least 180 in the dynamometer because he closed around 260

I agree he would be about 180kg+

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mcalpine1986 said:

I agree he would be about 180kg+

Carl is a bit modest when it comes to grip dynamometer testing from what I've read. He claims he isn't good at it and that it's different than gripper closing. I'm surprised nobody has given credit to Nikita Yurkovets, who has the world record at 168.6kg. 😱🤘🏻

Screenshot_20240121_061918_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

je suis d'accord avec toi, cet homme est très fort Nikita

Edited by steeve tremblay
forget the name in the post
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, steeve tremblay said:

I agree with you, this man is very strong Nikita

Haha, right on, a lot of the Belarusian + Russians are strong, like crazy strong. That Sergei Likhutev has the right hand WR which is insanely good, beating even Vitaly Laletin who I believe had the World Record for a while. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, degradated said:

Carl is a bit modest when it comes to grip dynamometer testing from what I've read. He claims he isn't good at it and that it's different than gripper closing. I'm surprised nobody has given credit to Nikita Yurkovets, who has the world record at 168.6kg. 😱🤘🏻

Screenshot_20240121_061918_Chrome.jpg

Nathan holle has unofficially got 174kg on it so Carl would easily get 180kg even if it is slightly different to grippers. 

2 minutes ago, mcalpine1986 said:

Nathan holle has unofficially got 174kg on it so Carl would easily get 180kg even if it is slightly different to grippers. 

I wasn't aware of Nathan Holle's feat... Very impressive!

• Like 1