260k And 270k Challenge Bars

SHRUG

I woke up this morning and saw my 260K and 270K challenge bars sitting on my desk. So I thought to myself why not go warm up and give them a try. I went down to my basement gym and got out my grade 5's, bent 3 back to back real fast. I was going to do two more but I thought screw it go for the 260K. I wrapped it up nice and tight and gave it a huge surge, to my surprise It melted like a stick of BUTTER, I then easily chest crushed it to way under 2 inches. I waited 2 minutes and grabbed the 270K, I was pumped. I wrapped it up exactly the same and went for it. I was really warmed up now and the 270K bent just as easy as the 260K did, in fact I chest crushed it easier, the 260K is off center though and that could have had somthing to do with it. I took pics of the bars and sent them into Bill so you guys will be seeing them soon. Sorry I do not have video but I do not have a video camera yet. :rock

Very good.

Let me know when you want to certify on these, ie. when you're going to a contest or meeting up with other gripboard members who have a video camera.

Once again congratulations,

David

Thanks David, I will be ordering some challenge bars from you soon, I will let you know which ones I am going to certify on then. I will certify on the 260K and 270K bars for sure and I would like to have a go at bars up to 310K. :rock

I know I need video but I do not have a video camera yet and I did not feel like waiting untill I saw Steve or Rick again to bend them. Don't worry I will bend harder bars than this on camera. :rock

:ohmy

Wow. Another best short-bar bender on earth... Incredible bending, Shrug. Simply amazeing. We all can't wait to see some video or a witness. Now how many days have you been bending now? :erm Simply amazeing...

What technique are you using?

bender, I will get video as soon as I can. I will be seeing Steve soon and he has a video camera. I use the double underhand style to bend, same as Steve. He taught me everything I know. :rock

Oh I have been bending for about 2 months. :rock

No problem, just keep working hard.

Get it all down on video when you want to. I tried the 260k bar yesterday and got a bend to right angles in about 15 secs, then took another 19mins to move it another 3mm!

The pain of defeat hurt more than my hands.

Oh well, there will be another day.

David

David todays bending has motivated me to work harder than ever. I bent both the 260K and 270K bars in less than 1 minute from start to finish. You will get the 260K easy, keep working at it, one day it will just melt. :rock

The bar does melt at the beginning. Wrist strength is not the problem, it seems my problem is the crush ! :(

David

James, simply awe inspiring! Great motivation for us mortals!

Wow! Steve Weiner, must have bent his 260 like margarine....because without the laughter it only took him about 3 seconds. Too bad we didn't have any more 270's... :rock

Closed per the rules.

I do have a day job guys as this is my lunch hour. ;)