2x25kg Plate Pinch?

Lucasraymond

Anyone know the number of people that have 1HP 2x25kg plates with each hand? I know Jesse P has done a double at the same time (only person) but how many of the 2x25kg pinchers have done both R and L hand?

• Like 11

33 minutes ago, Lucasraymond said:

Anyone know the number of people that have 1HP 2x25kg plates with each hand? I know Jesse P has done a double at the same time (only person) but how many of the 2x25kg pinchers have done both R and L hand?

Very strong pinch session.

Sam Solomi comes to mind, I've seen him do it in person at a Grip club he used to run. Both his hands are fairly equal pinch wise. 

I'm sure Bader alawadhi on here can elaborate on it as Sam has been over to his gym.

Edited by mcalpine1986

8 minutes ago, mcalpine1986 said:

Sam Solomi comes to mind, I've seen him do it in person at a Grip club he used to run. Both his hands are fairly equal pinch wise. 

I'm sure Bader alawadhi on here can elaborate on it as Sam has been over to his gym.

I can only remember him doing it with one hand but I may be wrong. Ill message sam on facebook

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lucasraymond said:

I can only remember him doing it with one hand but I may be wrong. Ill message sam on facebook

I could be wrong, it was a few years ago but I'm sure I've seen him do it with both hands. Yes ask him and see what he says. 

Edited by mcalpine1986

12 minutes ago, mcalpine1986 said:

Sam has only done it LH. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lucasraymond said:

Sam has only done it LH. 

My bad, I could of swore he has a pair of 25s and did it both but it must have been only one side. It was a few years back now. 

He was one of the few people I thought of that may have done it. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JohnPond said:

Arto has done it both hands too.

5 hours ago, WorksinaPinch said:

Harri did a double 25kg. He paused at the top and lost control on the way down with one hand though.

Edit: he has a clean double also. https://www.facebook.com/harri.tolonen.7/videos/1052627048855379

Thanks guys!

Nice lift dude, I'm working on it, but my 25kg plates are too new and shiny 😭