Blobfather Lift

dubyagrip

I had been thinking about it all week while I was away visiting family for Thanksgiving.  I went after it as soon as I got home after an eight hour drive.  I will do it again in a few days without dropping it at the very bottom, but this felt amazing to pull off.  Thanks to @Ben Helms for letting me take this beast off his hands.

I'm not finished.

Edited by dubyagrip
  • Like 12

Nice and easy . Is there no limit to your strength 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/26/2023 at 4:30 AM, dubyagrip said:

I had been thinking about it all week while I was away visiting family for Thanksgiving.  I went after it as soon as I got home after an eight hour drive.  I will do it again in a few days without dropping it at the very bottom, but this felt amazing to pull off.  Thanks to @Ben Helms for letting me take this beast off his hands.

I'm not finished.

It looked like a full and controlled lift to me. Well done!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Thanks brother. I am very happy with the lift.  However, I was concerned about jamming my thumb, and regrettably, I let it fall too soon.  I'll do it again in a couple of days so I can lift and set it down gently.  This is a minor detail, but I want it done perfectly.

I have found a Legacy 150 (Shaw Blob), but I need a paycheck or two before I can justify spending anymore money on blobs. 🤑

• Like 3

9 hours ago, dubyagrip said:

Thanks brother. I am very happy with the lift.  However, I was concerned about jamming my thumb, and regrettably, I let it fall too soon.  I'll do it again in a couple of days so I can lift and set it down gently.  This is a minor detail, but I want it done perfectly.

I have found a Legacy 150 (Shaw Blob), but I need a paycheck or two before I can justify spending anymore money on blobs. 🤑

The strength is clearly there, better off dropping it then messing your thumb up. I got my thumb once good with the moontop, did not feel good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

I agree...letting go of a couple inches off the ground to avoid injury is normal with blobs...good lift in my book as you showed control both up to lockout and 95% of the way down. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1