Standard titanium

C8Myotome

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Slipshod said:

I did have a spring that was rated 188 flush which aligns with your results, but as @Cannon mentioned, the latest have been in a tight range.

Like an adjustable one?

43 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Like an adjustable one?

It was an adjustable one, but just to be sure I checked the order from end of 2022 and it was actually a Tungsten spring. My memory failing me clearly, at least I know the other one was an Iron wide

• 2 months later...

There is an RGC 186 Ti in the Pre-Rated section. I'm just wondering: is that an outlier, or are pinned ones just heavier than the legacy ones (data in the Rating Data page)?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, matek said:

There is an RGC 186 Ti in the Pre-Rated section. I'm just wondering: is that an outlier, or are pinned ones just heavier than the legacy ones (data in the Rating Data page)?

2nd Gen was supposed to have a raised average higher than 1st gen to service the low 180s, but maybe my home rating was not off then because the 2 I bought felt and rated a lot heavier than I expected given the 181-184 range that was quoted. I saw the pre-rated 186s and thought that. I filed one and it's obnoxious now and a lot heavier than I was going for

• Like 1

On 3/15/2024 at 9:59 AM, matek said:

Yes. We purposefully changed the mounting depth on pinned Titaniums. And now we might go back. 

The original 175 range was not selling well because that space is very over-serviced. IM 3.5, GHP 8, and all "350" variants more or less sit in that range. But now 3.5s have been consistently 180+ and GHP 8 is no longer available. So maybe we need to move Ti back down. 

For the pinned Titaniums, when all of them are considered they range from 179 to 187 and average 182. Aside from a couple outliers, 96% of them are 180-184.

• Like 4