Most reps with a #3.5?

AdriaanRobert96

So what would be the most consecutive reps with a #3.5?

Atleast 20mm reps but anything would be interesting to see anyways..

My highest rep range with my #3.5 is 1 since I don’t do cardio😂jk

Edited by AdriaanRobert96
  • Like 2

I'm working on getting there. I just recently started repping in the 160s for the first time, with 2x MMS on a 162 filed standard cobalt (originally 158)

I know there are people here actually repping 3.5s, hopefully that will be me within a year or so 

• Like 4

Of course those are just mini-reps. I just enjoy them a lot and they helped me improve tremendously from all set widths.

• Like 6

On 10/17/2023 at 8:49 PM, C8Myotome said:

I'm working on getting there. I just recently started repping in the 160s for the first time, with 2x MMS on a 162 filed standard cobalt (originally 158)

I know there are people here actually repping 3.5s, hopefully that will be me within a year or so 

Dang those reps are solid, within a year that’ll be easy😎

• Like 1

This was from a bit ago and i'm a good portion stronger but got a couple of reps on this demon

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Alex K said:

Of course those are just mini-reps. I just enjoy them a lot and they helped me improve tremendously from all set widths.

#3.5 with no magnesium? That is badass 👏

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Alex K said:

Damn that crazy, of you already got 12 at 173 maybe try lesser reps and open up more slowly over time😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jermiah Merciconah said:

This was from a bit ago and i'm a good portion stronger but got a couple of reps on this demon

Looked easy even🥹

• Thanks 1

Thanks man! I am also doing wider sets and slower paused reps sometimes, it's just that I enjoy micro-repping a lot :D

I think I'll start moving towards heavier 3.5s for now for micro reps, and use this one more for wider sets, that probably makes a lot of sense :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AdriaanRobert96 said:

I’d rather not😐😂

Ok thought you wanted to know who made the most reps? I'm pretty sure he has the record (recorded).

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Alex K said:

Thanks man! I am also doing wider sets and slower paused reps sometimes, it's just that I enjoy micro-repping a lot :D

I think I'll start moving towards heavier 3.5s for now for micro reps, and use this one more for wider sets, that probably makes a lot of sense :)

You definitely got this pal😎rooting for you!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fist of Fury said:

Ok thought you wanted to know who made the most reps? I'm pretty sure he has the record (recorded).

Ah ok, my apologies.. I thought you meant something else..

Yeah Senold is an animal for sure, haven’t seen anything about him recently.. wonder how it all goes?

1 minute ago, AdriaanRobert96 said:

Ah ok, my apologies.. I thought you meant something else..

Yeah Senold is an animal for sure, haven’t seen anything about him recently.. wonder how it all goes?

David is currently mainly focused on his strongman feats, but his grip strength seems to be sustained over the years despite very little training. He sometimes posts random videos of #4 closes that look quite easy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alex K said:

David is currently mainly focused on his strongman feats, but his grip strength seems to be sustained over the years despite very little training. He sometimes posts random videos of #4 closes that look quite easy.

Jeez, my man got it all😅

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, C8Myotome said:

Ok i finally repped a coc 3.5 for the first time today a 167 with 2 reps but it's a start 

Incredible strength! Even doing it once is a massive achievement. Great stuff! I’m currently working my way between the #2.5 and #3. I practice some partial closes on the #3, and also have some CPW, Heavy Grips, and Grip Genie grippers that are rated between #2.5 and #3. I hope to be working on the #3.5 someday too! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, C8Myotome said:

Ok i finally repped a coc 3.5 for the first time today a 167 with 2 reps but it's a start 

Man this bringa tears to my eyes, beautiful🥹

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1