Automated Scoresheets

Zach Ebel

Hello Everyone!

I have developed some automated scoresheets to help people run competitions. This will hopefully take out the legwork in calculating the rankings. All you need to do is put in your competitor's max lifts and it will do the rest (as long as you refresh the spreadsheet after doing your input). It is my hope that this makes the job easier for current competition hosts, and that it takes away a barrier of entry to those who may wish to host but are intimidated by the scorekeeping aspect. I am open to feedback on these templates, so if you think there is an aspect that is missing please let me know. Huge shout out to Eric Roussin who worked with me over the past few weeks to develop this. I could not have done it without his insight and feedback. Also, we tested fairly thoroughly, but if you feel there is an error, please let me know and I will correct it.

Cheers!

Zach

Percentage Based Scoresheet.xlsx Reverse Strongman Scoresheet.xlsx

Edited by Zach Ebel
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Guys, these sheets will be a game-changer for contest directors. What Zach has put together is awesome!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is very cool bro.  Thank you for doing this!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...